Chapter 36:Best friends

He said and I quickly open my eyes as I put my hand over my stomach to see my shirt placed properly! He was trying to trick me into this.

"Y/n..."

"It's not red!" I tell him.

"What are you talking about?" He asks acting oblivious.

"You know." I tell him getting flustered talking about such a topic.

"I was talking about your cheeks." He said giggling a little as he pokes my cheeks, he tricked me into thinking something inappropriate and was so proud about it.
So I close my eyes once again and sleep.

"Y/n stop ignoring me, you were the one who wanted to talk!" That triggered me.

"Oh now I remember! Why don't you talk to your "babe"?" I said finally opening my eyes, but I didn't face him since he was sitting behind me.

"I was just fooling around.." he said in a low voice which I wouldn't hear if I was sitting even a bit away.

"What are you saying? You were fooling around?
Just tell me one thing Jungkook, do you still do hookups?" I asked my voice lower than before since I was afraid to hear his answer, all these days when he ignored me I couldn't help but think of all the possibilities of Jungkook finding someone else.

"No! Y/n I told you, you're the only girl I will look at and be with i have nothing to do with anyone anymore!"

"Then why have you been ignoring me all this time?"

"Because I thought you wanted the distance and then you kept reminding me about our promise...
I really thought I made you uncomfortable.."

"No..
No you didn't..
Jungkook I love it! I love it when you're close to me when you give me attention and treat me in a different way than the others but I didn't want to be a distraction to you.."

"Even if I'm not close to you you're still a distraction, atleast when you're close I'm happy!" He said fidgeting with my fingers.

"I am sorry.." I apologize.

"No, I am sorry.. you did it for me and I ignored you.."

"I think they are back home, let's go." I tell him once I hear the door closing.

"I'll change before going I have a few clothes here." He said.

"Okay." I agree with him as I remain in my place expecting him to leave since he had to change.

"Want a show?" He asks as he played with the hem of his shirt.

"No!!" I shout

"But yesterday you said you liked it." He reminds me something I would hate to remember.

"I didn't!" I deny.

"You're lying!" He said and obviously I knew I was lying but no way was I accepting the fact that I confessed I like his body half naked!

"No, I never said any of that and I was saying that Tae finally confessed he likes Yuna maybe we could help him." I try changing the topic.

"No! Y/n.. I think Jimin and Yuna are a better couple." He said making me wonder why.

"Where is that coming from? Tae and Yuna are in love with each other and--

"Did Yuna say that? He questions and I stop, I think about it and no she never did..

"No--

"Then? What if she likes Jimin, we never know, they are close as well.

"No!! Yuna likes Tae!" I don't change my mind.