Pity

6 months later

Why are you following me?" I shout at him.

Instead of answering my question he steps closer, barely leaving a few inches between us, he bends down a little to whisper something in my ear his lips brushing my ears sending shivers down my spine.

"You want it too so stop resisting."

Next day after the incident at the cafe.

I was sitting on my bench peacefully when Minji along with her best friend stood in front of my desk.

"I will be using this seat from now onwards so quickly pack your stuff and leave." She said blowing her nails.

I ignore her and continue sleeping, pretending to sleep.

"Y/n? Are you ignoring me quickly get up before the teacher arrives." She said and I stood up.

What's the point in fighting for this seat, it's just a bench.

I keep telling myself that but I am kinda short tempered and I might get irritated easily especially when I hate someone, their breathing can irritate me.

"If you don't want me to insult you like I always do..
Leave me alone."

"Or what are you going to complain to Tae? " She asks mockingly.

"Nah, I don't need him to deal with people like you, I can handle the trash myself." I say as I gave her a sweet smile.

"Kim Y/n you are such a s*** having relationships with older men is that the way you earn your living." She says making me scoff at her.

"Atleast they find me attractive unlike you who has been craving for it but didn't get any."I tell her making her irritated to an extent that she was about to shout again but then Jungkook interfered.

"Enough you guys the teacher will be here any moment and Mingi let's stick to our respective seats." He said taking his seat beside me, to my surprise he took my side for the first time after that incident..
Or maybe he wasn't in the mood to witness arguments today.

"I just wanted to sit closer to the teachers so that I could understand better, but I won't change my seat if you say so." She said in an extremely irritating voice.

Sitting beside Jungkook had way to many disadvantages one of them was I had to tolerating these girls, yes these not only Minji but girls from our class the one beside us Also basically the entire school.

Why I didn't agree to changing seats..

I got a good view,

Board as well as Jungkook.

"Did you do your homework?" He asks me.

"I always do." I reply sassily

"Other than the times you stand outside the class."

"That was only twice." I whine like a kid because I always did my work it was just twice that I had to stand outside the class as a punishment..

"Stop talking or your third would be soon." He said as we all stood up to greet the Math teacher that just entered the class.

"I'll take the attendance now." I look at the door to see Tae standing there, only if he would have come a few minutes earlier he would be able to sit in class..

The teacher begins with the attendance he doesn't bother calling out Tae's name or our beloved class president's name either.

"Y/n?"