Chapter 15: Lie

Jungkook? You're parents weren't home yesterday were they?" Jimin asks actually he doesn't ask he purposely brings that up.

"Oh they weren't home..
I didn't know since I didn't go inside." I lie to them and Jungkook gives me a look.

"Okay so this weekend Hobi is throwing a party, lets go there together, what say." Jimin suggests.

"Before you ask, he is in a different class but he is a good friend of Jimin." Yuna informs me since she knows I don't know a lot of students.

"He is my friend too, Yuna." Jungkook corrects her purposely just to point out the fact that these two get so focused on each other that they forget the people around them.

"Jungkook she had a memory of a goldfish, all she can do is remember Jimin." Tae disses her.

"Taehyung, it's none of your business and even if my memory is of goldfish yours is always worse."

"Guys stop fighting, Tae why do you get irritated whenever Yuna mentions Jimin." Jungkook asks something I have observed but it was not that clear since they fight most of the times.

"What do you mean I feel bad for Jimin after all he is a close friend of mine."

"No Tae, Yuna is a great girl you don't have to feel bad for me, she is my ideal type." Jimin corrects Tae's thoughts.

"You're saying that because you don't know her, once you get to--" Tae was trying his best to defend himself.

"Taehyung, looks like you're jealous." Jungkook tells him and I look at him in shock..

"What?" He asks me since I keep looking at him with wide eyes once I realise something.

"You like Jimin?" I ask him and Jungkook and Jimin slap their own forehead and I look at them confused..

"No, Y/n!! I thought you were saying something else.." he sighed in relief.

"I don't like him that way, he is just a very good friend and we've been hanging out a lot these days.." he explains further.

"Oo..." That's all that comes to my mouth when I get to know my best friend is closer to someone else.

"It's okay Y/n I will love you the most." He assures me and I smile once again.

"That won't be long looking at your behaviour." Jungkook intervenes in between.

"What behaviour? Why do you always talk in between whenever I talk to
Y/n?" Tae shouts, I have no idea if this is a group of friends sitting together.

"You should concentrate on your love life instead of troubling Y/n.." Jungkook said before leaving since the break was over already.

______________________________________

Once the two were alone in class Jungkook calls me out.

"Why did you lie to them." He asks.

"About what."

"Why do you ask when you already know." I did know, I was just teasing him.

"I just didn't want them to be suspecious, I didn't want to answer their questions." I explain it to him.

"Do you.. I mean you being with me is it.. bad I mean you don't like it." He asks being unsure only if he knew how much I enjoyed being with him.

"You were the one who didn't want people to know." I remind him

"Whatever."

"You're going to the party?" I ask him since we were now talking so I thought why not.