Chapter 31: Upset

Jungkook..
He must be mad, I have no idea how he knows about this but..

"Y/n you can go home by yourself right?" Changbin changes his mind.

"Yes thank you for understanding oppa and I wish you luck." I sincerely say that.

"No you don't." He said without looking at me and left me there.
I quickly call Tae as soon as he leaves.

"Jungkook knows I was meeting Changbin and he seems mad." I tell him as soon as he accepts my call.

"You didn't tell him?"he asks surprised.

"I didn't want to involve him into this anymore." I tell him since I didn't want to cause Jungkook any trouble.

"How does he even know, I heard his brother is back.. he was supposed to pick him at the airport." Well that's news to me since I didn't know that.

"I don't know about that, he wanted to meet me but I was resting so I said no and then I came here to meet Changbin." I explain.

"I can understand why he sounds upset, you didn't meet him because you were tired but then you went out to meet your ex without telling him about it..
Also he had his brother coming home today but he still wanted to meet you.."

"When I said no to him I hadn't planned to meet Changbin." I explain to him that it was not my fault.

"Whatever now go find him and talk to him."

"Where do I find him and what do I tell him...
Tae come with me please I don't know what to say ." I start whining, I didn't want to face Jungkook alone.

"Y/n listen to me now, if I talk in between you two, he is going to be upset he already gets jealous when I am close to you and if he knows I knew about it and he didn't he is going to be more than angry, you're a smart girl you can handle your man and this is just the beginning of your relationship there's going to be more so man up or woman up or whatever it is.."

"Okayy I'll call him..
If he takes my call.." I say still unsure how I'll handle the situation.

"I'll ask him where he is and tell you, I can atleast do that for my child." He mocks me.

"I am not your child I'm older to you." I say getting offended by his statement since he is more childish than I am.

"I have been babysitting you for my entire life when you start earning better pay all my bills."

"Yuna wouldn't like it if I pay her boyfriend's bills." I tease him knowing exactly how to shut him up.

"We're not dating Y/n!"

"But you want to so stop this game of yours and ask her out and now call Jungkook and tell me where he is."

After a while I receive a call from Tae who informed me that Jungkook was at his home and that makes ne think hard how he got to know about me meeting Changbin.

____________________________________

I ring the bell to Jungkook's house, well it's a bad day maybe, Jungkook's dad who is also my principal opened the door, he was obviously not expecting me especially when they were having a family reunion.

He and his wife told me to join them for dinner and I thought it would be not so polite to say no when they asked me so sweetly.

"Y/n, why don't you go call Jungkook for dinner." His mom's asks me to call him as she checks on the dishes.

"Sure.. aunty." I say as I walk towards his door.

"His room is towards the left-- oh.." she turns around to tell me which room was Jungkook's but I was already at his door holding the doornob feeling dumb for walking in straight, I had seen him going into this room when I first came here...