Chapter 5: Punishment

"Who is this Y/n?" Changbin, the guy who just hugged me questions me, as if I am obliged to give him answers, also at no cost could I introduce the two to each other.

"Why are you here?" I ask him getting away from his hold.

"Our parents decided to have lunch together, let's go baby.." He said now holding my hand, I wanted to get rid of his hold but I didn't want people to get suspecious.

I turn around to bid Jungkook goodbye but he had gone already, I hope he didn't misunderstand the entire situation.

A sigh escapes my mouth and I follow him, he drives us to a restaurant..

"Where is everyone?" I ask him as he takes a seat reserved under his name.

"It's just the two of us Y/n--"

"You dare to do this to me, I hate it when you lie to me and try to 'talk' to me okay so quickly drop me home."I glare at him.

"I just want to talk to you Y/n, just this once, please." He said what I exactly told him not to.

"I just said I hate it, don't you understand."

"Y/n please I promise just this once and I'll never force you ever again."

"Never again?"

He said yes and so I agreed to talk to him.

And he kept saying that he really really loved me alot, and would do anything to get back with me...

Changbin is my father's, best friend's son, he is like my father's son, he trusts him that much..

"Changbin I can never love you, I've always seen you like a brother and I can never think about you romantically, so please just drop me home or else I'll just take the subway I don't feel good." I tell him as I pretend to be sick all of a sudden, that's the only way he would let me go or else I will have to wait for another hour to hear him repeating the same words.

"Let's go then." He quickly agrees as he gives me his arm to hold I take his support since I have to pretend to be unwell...

We were leaving the place when I bumped into someone, I look up to see Jungkook??

Why does it feel like he did it on purpose.

"I am sorry, I didn't see you there." I apologize since I wasn't looking ahead either.

" I apologize since I wasn't looking ahead either

"Why would you, I am not someone important...
Looks like you had a great time." He said looking at me in the eye

He looks scary and intimidating.

"I--"

"Baby let's go." Changbin interrupts me as he drags me out along with him.

I turn around to take a last glimpse at Jungkook and see his hands now in fists..