Chapter 19: Waiter

I don't have anything to discuss with you anymore just leave me alone." I tell him getting angry at the entire situation and he left my hand letting me go.
I walk a few steps but stop.

"Jungkook thank you for whatever you've helped me with but I don't want to be close to you anymore and don't be bothered about Changbin I'll handle it." It came out a little more rude than I had wanted.

I don't think he likes me, he literally was exchanging numbers with a girl in front of me and he didn't even bother making excuses he just let me go..

Maybe Yuna and Tae knew about this that's the reason why they didn't want me to confess.

I get back home and take a nap, I know I wouldn't be able to rest I had to meet Changbin today and rejecting him isn't easy.

Instead of taking a nap I think..
I think of all the points I'll state as a reason for rejecting him..
As I was thinking I didn't realise when I started thinking about Jungkook..
What did he mean by he doesn't date
I also wanted to ask Yuna and Tae but I didn't want to bother them again over the same stupid issue.. the more I talk about it the more I'll obsess over him so it's better I don't discuss it any further.

I change into a dress it was a gift from mom and I kept my hair open..
It was a fancy restaurant he wanted me to treat me at and even if I hated dressing up when I met him I had to..
To prevent any suspecion..

"Let's go baby we'll have fun!!" Changbin was already waiting downstairs when I came to the living room.

"Mom I'll be back soon."

"Don't have to, enjoy yourselves, you should have asked Jia also she might me upset the two of you are leaving her alone."

"It's okay I'll treat her on her birthday." He said and I didn't try ruining his plans this time because I had to talk with him..
For the last time.

We leave the house and I see him getting on his bike.

"Why didn't you get your car,I cannot sit on that I am wearing a skirt."

"I have everything prepared for you..
I just forgot."
He got down from his bike and removed his shirts, he was wearing a t-shirt inside.
He then tied it around my waist, he was being thoughtful but he was also a bit to close so I take it from him and tie it on my own.

I somehow manage to sit on that bike, I don't understand the reason for the seat to be so high up, making me feel the air?
If I fall from it and die I'll be feeling heaven.

We go to the restaurant and order food.

"It's so good to be back together like this, it's been so long."He speaks as if it was totally normal for us to hangout like this.

"Changbin, don't pretend I came here with my own will and if you think you can trick me into meeting you like this alone then you're wrong because I came here just because I wanted to end things."

"Why are you talking like that Y/n?"

"Because you convinced my mom to go out with me alone and you're trying to get in a romantic relationship with me when I clearly don't like you." I know I was being rude but that was the last option, before this I had tried a lot of ways I even begged him to stop doing these things but it didn't help.

"Y/n don't say that it hurts, I've not been good all this time without you felt so empty, I was so lonely at times that it felt like there was no point in living anymore, I feel like it's better to be gone.."

"Oppa don't say that, I came here to end this on a good note why don't you understand that if I get back with you together I'll just be forcing myself and it will only be up to a certain limit till I give up." Last time he convinced me and I said yes, I could only pretend I was happy I couldn't even do it for long.

"Y/n.. I can't live without I am not lying I'll literally die." He was crying once again..
Just like always and I felt guilty, I felt I was the reason behind him being distributed, sad and not wanting to live, I was hating myself for this.

"Oppa.. I-- ill think about it---"

"Y/n!!" I hear someone calling me out he was a bit to loud so we quickly look at the entrance to see Jungkook?

He was dressed formally..

Does he work here?

Is he a waiter?

Is this his secret he's been trying to hide..
I'll have to tell him that I don't care about people's wealth or status for me it's about hear--

"Y/n heyy I hope I am not late." He said taking a seat beside me as he kissed my cheek.

HE KISSED ME ON MY CHEEKS! !!!

"I am sorry I had a few things to settle especially this tie..
I dressed formally for you..
Do you like it." He keeps rambling and I keep looking at his face with my mouth hung open.

"Y/n!!?" He calls out my name once again he seems to be extra excited today.

"She doesn't like formal clothes." Changbin tells him.

"Oh.. I didn't know Y/n..
What do I do now?" He pouts when he hears I don't like formals.

"Stop this act of yours and leave you don't even know about her preference how do you even plan to keep her happy and I don't think I invited you here." Changbin talks to him and I don't utter a word still stuck on the kiss.

"I've got a lot of ways to make her happy which I cannot tell you since you're her brother and it would be inappropriate to talk about your sisters preferences in be--" Jungkook was stopped when Changbin hit the table with his fist..
I was back and I was now listening to everything and I was also blushing.

"Leave before I punch you like last time." As soon as Changbin said that I look at Jungkook.

"Last time?? Jungkook was that on your lips?" I ask him, now realising where the wound on his lips came from.

"It's okay baby your kisses healed it and I can understand, he is your brother he has the rights to be protective about you, I have a sister too I can totally understand you dude." Jungkook said, he was acting cool but I couldn't let this slide, Changbin punched him it's not acceptable.

"Leave I said you're not invited." He was still acting like a jerk talking rudely.

"Let's go Jungkook."