Conclusion

"How am I supposed to know then?" I ask excited because deep down I knew he likes me too.

"Should I ask Jimin." Yuna suggests and I was about to say yes when Tae interrupted.

"Does it look like he will sell out his friend's secret for a girl."

"That's right Yuna I don't want things to be awkward between you two because of me."

"If that's the case Yuna should ask him."

"Should I ask him myself." I suggest ignoring Tae's previous comment.

"Maybe you should..
Y/n I think he actually likes you--"Yuna said but before she could say anything further I cut her off.

"See I think the same."

"Let's me speak first, he complained about you disturbing the class--"

"He did but I'm sure he has his reasons." I cut her off once again.

"Y/n either you talk or I explain." She warns me and I put a finger on my lips indicating I'll keep shut.

"When was the first time he complained about you?"

"Tae and I were whispering in class."

"Second?"

"It was when you were absent and I sat with Tae in your place after that it was when a guy confessed to me on the soccer field and..."

"You were talking to Tae, then he gave you detention and whenever a guy confessed to you..
He didn't talk to you for five months just because he thought you and Tae had something..."

"Are you blaming me right now, this is a serious issue Yuna stop trying to pick on me." Tae said and Yuna glares at him.

"Get over yourself, not everything is about you, just because girls are crazy about you doesn't mean you have to be so arrogant and full of yourself..." Yuna was a bit worked up, after giving Tae a full lecture she continues

"Y/n I think he is jealous of you being close to boys other than him, he has never been mad if we spoke to each other right?
It's always when it's with boys Tae in particular."

"So you mean to say that he is rude to me when he is jealous?" I ask doubting my own words.

"Yes and if he is jealous that means he likes you!!' She announces.

"He likes me, oh god I'll have to talk to him, should I go back now." I was way too excited.

"Stop getting so excited I am just explaining you the chances."

"Am I arrogant." Tae asks out of the blue he seems upset.

"No you're not Tae you're just too rude with Yuna." I console him I couldn't see him hurt.

"I am sorry I maybe was a little rude too." Yuna apologizes for what she said earlier.

"So should I confess Tomorrow?"

"Tell me how I can help." Tae who was back to his cheerful self said.

______________________________________

Next day (Jimin's POV)

I received a text from Yuna last night, she said she wants to meet me on the terrace before the classes begin.

I was waiting for her when she came up.

"What is it?" I ask her.

"I really wanted to know something you're not obliged to answer me.. but it would be of great help I don't want my friend to be heartbroken.."