Detention

"Ahem Ahem, warning guys R-Rated scene ahead." JIMIN said grabbing our attention.

And then I look at Y/n, we were in such a great position to kiss, maybe do something further..

I slowly put her down, wanted to feel her a little more..
Couldn't they just leave when they knew the scene was R-Rated.

"Let's go now." Yuna said and we leave , Taehyung said we should go to the cafe and eat something before we go back since he was really hungry and so were we..

"Wait but before we leave, don't you think we should clean this up?" Jimin reminds us since the teachers know we were here and if they find the class in this state..
We're going to get in trouble

"All we have to do is leave the classroom without anyone noticing us, those three girls along with Minji have been given the job to clean all the classrooms and girls washroom on our floor."

"How do you know everything?" Yuna questions me.

"I just do." I shrug my shoulders and we leave.

"That's like karma hitting them back with a chalk." Tae cracked a lame joke and Yuna didn't leave this opportunity to embarrass him, she pretended to gag at his joke.

______________________________________

3 days later

We are now at Y/n's place, her house is big like really big, I mean the way she is so sweet and down to Earth not showing off one bit..

All of us were discussing some things when Y/n's mom, I suppose she is, gets us snacks.

"Kids you've been working for long just take a break."

"That's what I came here for." Taehyung said, should I remind him he was here for the project.

"Guys let's stop for a while." Y/n suggests and we all put our work aside and enjoy the snacks..

We were enjoying untill someone joined us.

"Oh look Changbin is here, come on join Y/n and her friends here, they are taking a break anyways."

He is the same guy that was in the picture with Y/n, he comes over and looks at me

"Can you move to the side, I want to sit with Y/n."

No you can just sit in the corner...

"Okay." I say as I scoot to the side away from Y/n where he took a seat.

He ruffles Y/n's hair and hugs her once he took a seat.

"Why don't you introduce your friends to me?"

"Oppa we are working on a project we can talk later, I don't want to disturb their work, we're almost done with snacks.." Yn doesn't introduce all of us for a reason, are they dating why is her mom so cool with him being so close to her.