29: Protection

"Not a really good morning for me who has been disturbed since last night by your friend." He said and that's when I look at someone standing in the office.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?" I confirm if it's her or its just another of my dream.
Jihoon was standing there too.

"So, I have asked the  two of you to come here because I received a new information from Y/n..
Yesterday I asked the two of you a lot of times the reason behind your fight but none of you decided to tell me so I had to give you a severe punishment..
Now that Y//n told me about the actual situation.. even if your intentions were good but using force is wrong..." My dad said addressing me and he exactly said what mom did this morning..

I look at Y/n who didn't glance at me even once, she knew I wouldn't let her do this but still she did it.

"Jungkook and Jihoon I spoke to the teachers and we have decided to change your punishment from suspension to cleaning the entire floor for a week."

"Thank you sir for reconsidering." Y/n said.

"I hope that the two of you reflect on what you have done and don't repeat your actions, Jungkook, Y/n you may leave, Jihoon I'll have to talk to you for a minute." He asks us to leave.

"Thank you sir, I promise this won't happen again." I bow and both of us leave the office, once we are out Y/n quickly runs towards the class, she was avoiding me?

I enter the classroom and the teacher allows me inside.

______________________________________

Lunchtime

The teacher leaves the class and we were about to leave when someone said something.

"I knew he wouldn't be punished, he is the principal's son afterall!"

"That's unfair!"

"Now I know how he manages to come first in class."

A loud bang on the table got everyone to shut up.

"If you'll are accusing him of something you don't know about shut up and if you'll really think his grades are false come out and let's have a competition we'll see who wins." Y/n said that out loud, even when everyone spoke about her she didn't say a word but ignored them but I couldn't believe how brave she was, trying to protect me.

_____________________________________

Rooftop

Tae  and I were at the rooftop, he said Y/n wanted to talk to me.

"Did you know Y/n was going to do that? You should have stopped her!" I tell him.

"What she did was right and I don't think she would listen to anyone..
She has feelings for you..
Don't hurt her, I'll kill you!
And Yuna will do that before me without a doubt." He warns me

"What's up with you and Yuna, you like her don't you." I ask him this since I was curious and I also wanted to tease him .

"Where did your relationship reach did you'll do anything more than kissing--" he asks something he is not supposed to.

"That's personal you can't ask to know about your best friends intimate moments--"

"Oh I forgot you're friends!" He was teasing me back, piece of shit.

"I thought I could befriend you that would make you tolerable but that's not possible." I tell him.

"Why do you think I'm not tolerable." He asks as if he was the most adorable thing on the planet and even if he was i was jealous.