Chapter 20: Birthday

"Let's go Jungkook." I stand up pulling Jungkook along with me.

"Baby it's fine he is your brother we'll need his approval."

"We don't have to." And with that we leave the restaurant.
Once we are out of the restaurant we take a bus to leave this place quickly so that we don't bump into Changbin again.
Jungkook decided to go to a restaurant just three stops away.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask him once we were at the restaurant.

"Tell you what?" He asks me as if there where a lot of things he had kept hidden from me.

"That he hit you."

"I didn't want to bother you--"

"Bother me? I am the one bothering you Jungkook, I feel so bad you were punched because of me and why did you show up today..
I told you, you could back out."

"I could but you looked like you were about to agree to be with him so I had to interrupt."

"How did you know?"

"I was observing you from the beginning waiting for the right time to show up, as soon as I felt like the situation was going out of hand I called you." That was so thoughtful of him, he was waiting from the beginnin

"Thank you soo much for today and also last time..
I don't know how to repay your favour.."

"Y/n I told you we are friends..
You don't have to.."

"Okay then today is my treat!!" I announce since that was the only way I could repay him for now.

We have dinner and talk about a few things but he doesn't mention anything about the kiss or the way he called me baby, I know it was for making Changbin believe we are together but the way he called me baby gave me butterflies...

"Why do you keep looking at me like you want me to say something?" He somehow notices how I have been ogling him the entire time.

"Don't you have something to talk to me about." I ask him.

"Like what." The grin on his face makes me believe he knows but he wouldn't say it.

"You kissed me on my cheeks don't you think you should apologize for it.
"

"Why would I?
I loved it." He said that making me blush I couldn't look at him anymore so I look down quickly eating the food in front of me.

"Seriously Y/n I feel bad for Changbin today, you didn't have to dress so pretty when you came here to reject him, it must be so difficult for him."

"I-- I had to, otherwise mom would suspect something is wrong..
Why did you dress up?" I ask him since it was odd for him to be overdressed."

"I already told you, it was for you."

"Stop it and I have no idea how many girls you must have put your mouth on before kissing me, I should clean my cheeks." I quickly grab a few tissues to clean my face but Jungkook stops me.

"I came straight from home." He said and that's fine but he didn't deny him
'putting his mouth' on other women..

"Don't wipe it."

______________________________________

NEXT DAY (JUNGKOOK'S POV)

Toady was Y/n's birthday and we managed to give her a surprise at her place..
We all pretended to have forgotten and she was upset, after school all of us came to her house to prepare and I had to give her a detention so she would come back late..
I didn't want her to be alone on her birthday so Tae also had detention.