Chapter 4: Introduction

I am now sitting beside 'him' as the teacher explains something that I am not quite paying attention to because right now I am trying to look for his name.

"You want something?" He sounds rude..

"N-noo"

He doesn't reply but continue noting down important points which I am missing so quickly open my book and start jotting down points.

The next class was language and I didn't really have to pay attention I had studied this part with my tutor last week so I keep peeking at his book to see his name written on his books or stationary, anywhere.

"I think you really want something.."

"N-noo it's just I wanted to.."

"I really have to pay attention to this, I don't want to get on the bad side of the teachers." He whispers.

Okay I mouth and pay attention to class.

Once the teacher leaves the class, I feel awkward to start a conversation, what if he thinks I am some sort of creep, stalking him or something.

"Hey president can you give me your book I missed a few lines." A girl said...
Well I know that girl he gives me glares whenever she passes by..
She is kind off creepy..

No, we are different I wasn't looking at the president, I was just trying to look for his name and why the hell does everyone call him president is the the president of the country or something and why doesn't he write his name on his stationary...

Okay we aren't in primary but...

I don't know, I'm sure he has a name....

Ahhhh I scream in frustration.

Mentally..

"What were you trying to do during class?" He asks me what I dreaded.

"I was just trying to look at your notes."

"But you had them written already." I had written those at my classes...

*Mentally slapping myself*

"Iwasjusttryingtolookforyourname" I quickly utter.

"I beg your pardon ma'am." He said sarcastically.

" I was trying to look for your name." I repeat.

He scoffs at me leaning back in his chair.

"You don't know my name we've been in the same class for a month and I am your class pres--"

"I've heard that already so just tell me now.."
I was pleading and that's when the teacher decided to enter..

Shit dude now, like right now, is my life a suspense movie...
Maybe a daily soap drama.

The class ends and the teacher asks my deskmate to meet her after class..
So I give him a slip of paper

'School gate 15 mins after school ends.'

I was eager to know his name now that Tae and Yuna had challenged me and I had to know it today how else will our relationship progress..
I atleast have to know my first love's name.

As soon as he leaves the class with the teaches the same girl who asked for his notebook came to me.

"Stop staring at my man, will you"

"Are you talking to me?" I ask them getting confused as to why m I being spoken to all of a sudden.

"Stop acting like you don't know, we've been observing you the entire day you've been clinging onto him and acting creepy around him,
just so you know the president doesn't date." She thinks I am creepy
Oh hello I was just looking for his name but I didn't say that I didn't want to get into an argument with them.

"You girls don't have any work to do, you're talking to Y/n she is second in our class does it really look like she would be a creep looking at president also just so you know he isn't your man because just like you said he doesn't date.
Let's go Y/n you should waste your precious time on average students like this."

With that Yuna entangled our arms and we walked out Tae following us.

"Thanks for that Yuna."

"You don't have to we're friends now and you should answer them back Y/n because if you want the president you will have competition."

"You were great but the irony,
you called them average students..
We are the bottom two." Tae compliments her but brings something important in our notice..

"That's right because we are below average." And the three of us laugh.

After school

I was now at the school gate with Tae and Yuna

"You guys should go ahead first, I have to meet someone."

"Y/n get home safe I have to go for soccer practice so I'll be leaving now." Tae said ruffling my hair, Yuna also bid me Goodbye as they left...

Kind of suspecious, Tae didn't even ask me whom I am meeting, maybe he had something to do..

I wait for a while tapping my feet, I was anxious what if he actually gets offended if I ask him his name directly maybe I should plan something...

"What's up Y/n you wanted to meet me?" Jungkook asks, he seems so friendly and sweet.

"Yes!! Since we haven't had a proper introduction...
Let's do it now..
.
.
.
Hey I am Y/n." I say as I give my hand for a handshake.

"I am Jungkook."

JUNGKOOK!!
Out of all the names in this world his name had to be Jungkook really I maybe misheard it..

"Jungkook?" I say just to confirm it.

Tae didn't tell me his name earlier, he is going to be dead...
Okay maybe I am over reacting it's a common name so I should react this way...
It's okay..

"You really didn't know my name did you?" He asks as we walk outside the gate together.

"I didn't actually, I don't really talk to people or socializing I mean I am not an introvert or something it's just that I don't get really good responses from people so I don't talk in general." I keep mumbling.

"I was actually quite offended when you asked me my name."

I stop and face him.

"It's not my mistake entirely, everyone literally everyone calls you president--"

Someone was suddenly back hugging me..
I flinch at the sudden contact and turn around to see someone whom I dreaded to see, I wish I could have left with Tae earlier...