Chapter 21: Story

Y/n Pov

"You're making me go crazy, Y/n..
Please be with me, I don't want to lose you.." He said in a whisper.

"I won't leave you." I reassure him.

"My dad..
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n my dad is..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.

.

He's our principal."

As soon as he says thta I try to turn around to look at me but his hold on my waist only tightens stopping my movements.

"Please don't turn around, I cannot look at you right now, I don't want to see you disappointed when you know my story."

"Jungkook I wouldn't be--"

"Please don't turn around." He requests once again and I stay still I do not try to turn again.

"My dad wanted me to go abroad for studies since my older brother did too but I didn't want to leave so I had only one option which was to study in his school,get the best grades and get into Seoul university..
If my grades drop my parents will only regret the decision of making me stay, and I don't want that..
To achieve my dreams I made a few rules for myself which I promised to never break no matter what.
Like the no dating rule.."

"Would you leave me?" I ask since that's the only thing in my mind once he said his parents wanted him to leave Korea.

"No I wouldn't that's what this is about."

"But you can't be with me either."

"I told you about my "dream" didn't I?
You're a part of it too."

I gasp at what he said just now, did I hear it right did he just say was a part of his dream too.

"I don't want you to be a random hookup of mine, I want so much more from you, I want to be with you forever but I want to do it when the time is right.."

I couldn't stop myself I turn around to hug him but I was so excited that Jungkook lost his balance making him fall back but it still didn't stop me from hugging him, he once again wraps his hands around my waist hugging me back giggling a little at my reaction.

"Why would I be disappointed, I like you even more now and I'll support you always!!" I tell him as I wipe his tears.

"Thank you so much Y/n!"

"Let's go now you need to go home and rest after all this." I say getting up from him and he stood up too, we walk down the stairs and I was so excited I didn't leave his hand for a second, we walk till the gate together so I could bid him goodbye.

"I didn't want to make today about me, it's your birthday.."

"I am glad that you told me about it,
I know there is more to your story but this is enough for now, we'll talk later whenever you want and I won't be a distraction to you, I'll help you achieve you're dreams, we're going to college together!!" I was trying my best to cheer him up and seeing the smile on his face relieved me.

"I'll leave now, bye."

"Jungkook!! Just a sec you forgot this." I pull him down by his collar planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Don't wipe it!" I tell him as quickly run inside my house.

______________________________________

Next day.

I was extra excited about today, I left early for school today I wanted to meet Jungkook.

"So how many people know you're the principal's son." I whisper as we were seated together, that's the blessing, I am going to write a thank you note to the teacher who made us sit together once we leave high school.

"Only a few people.." he was looking into the book, the English teacher had asked us to read a chapter and both of us were looking in our books but talking to each other.

"That means I am special right?" I ask him.

"You are." He said.

Can I be more happy? He said I was special!! I'll have to tell Tae and Yuna about this..
But I cannot because it wouldn't make sense if I tell them only half of the story since Jungkook wants it to be a secret..

Lunch break

As soon as we arrive at the cafeteria for lunch I quickly take a seat beside Jungkook before Tae or Yuna could sit beside me..

Unfortunately for Yuna, she had to sit between Tae and Jimin.

"You're weird, did something happen between the two of you, you've been smiling like idiots." Jimin notices and Tae and Yuna quickly agree.

"Nothings weird pay attention on your food." Jungkook said.

"Did something happen last night after we left.." Jimin asks ignoring what Jungkook said earlier.

"I don't think they could do something her parents were home and Y/n doesn't have that glow." Tae said making me confused.

"What glow." I ask them.

"Nothing." Jungkook says a little to loud causing a change of topic.
"I was walking past the staff room and I heard the teachers talking about some trip, whatever it is I don't care but we're all going." He said now that everyone was quite.

"You should stop Evesdropping." I get a little closer to him to whisper in his ear.

"I don't." He said turning towards me as he swallowed his food.

"What about the time you heard Tae and my conversation in my house." I remind him how he "heard" me saying I love you to Tae when he was just "passing" by.

"You should be thankful I didn't barge inside and claim you." I giggle at his words softly hitting his chest.

"Ahem Ahem.." the three of them were giving us looks and I quickly move away from Jungkook keeping a good distance between us.

"Nothing is going on." Yuna said and the three of them shake their heads from side to side.

"Let's go on that trip!" I say cheerfully trying to avoid any suspecion.

"Yes Y/n we didn't see anything." Yuna said making me realise they understood my stupid plan of changing the topic.

______________________________________

After school.

Like Jungkook said the teachers announced about our picnic to the amusement park and everyone was more than excited we were given forms to fill out.

"How did you know about it beforehand Jungkook? You are suspecious." Tae states looking at Jungkook with narrowed eye .
Why does he have to use his brain so well for wrong things.

"He heard it when he was walking past the staff room he said that during lunch, where is your mind at Tae." Yuna was a little polite as compared to what she is normally.

"What about the time when he knew about Minji's detention?" Tae..
If he really uses his brain in studies I am sure he would have had the best grades, how does he even remember that, it was a while back.

"Tae why are you suddenly interrogating, he must have heard it from the teachers he is the class president after all."Jimin said speaking in between, he knows about Jungkook..

"So.. everyone is coming right, it's going to be the best trip ever!!" I ask once again and this time everyone agrees.

"You guys can go ahead, Y/n and I will be heading to the library, we have a few books to find."

"You never go the library." Jimin said stopping us.

______________________________________