Chapter 16: Closet

The bottle points at Jungkook.. and us..
It was between Tae and I.

The narrow end was toward Jungkook and I prayed my hearts out that they consider the narrow end..

And they did.

"Okay kook choose truth or dare."

"Dare."

Why do these people choose dare isn't it the most difficult choice.

"7 minutes in heaven with anyone you want among those two since the bottle is pointing between them."

'Ooooooo' everyone started cheering including Tae who was sitting beside me, he obviously knew Jungkook would never choose him.

I look down because I was shy, was I supposed to stand up and go with him or will he come to me and ask for my hand 'May I'

"Taehyung!"

And then Taehyung..? Taehyung?

Everyone stops cheering and I lift my head up to look at Jungkook but he wasn't even looking at me.

He stands up to walk upstairs and Tae follows him...

Is it okay to be jealous of my best friend..

"He had gotten that same dare so many times now that we didn't even have to tell him which room."Once they were gone one of his friends said making me wonder whom he had been with whenever he had to do this dare.

We played a few rounds until they were back. The bottle pointed towards me so I chose truth and I was asked the stupidest questions

"Do you have a crush on someone present at the party." Jimin asked with a grin and I obviously said no.
It's not like they have a lie detector here.

We spin the bottle again and now it was Jimin's dare we were all deciding when Tae and Jungkook joined us.

"Have a staring competition with anyone you want." Jungkook who had just come back said.

Jimin turned to his side to look at Yuna.

Everyone started cheering them and Jimin held Yuna's hands in his well that wasn't a part of the dare.
They have an intense competition for a long time until Jimin moved his face closer to Yuna making her blush and look away.

"Jimin's got a girl!!" Hobi said, he was super excited throughout.

This time the bottle again pointed at me shit.

"Truth."

"You have already taken truth it's a dare for you.." Jimin said and Tae quickly elbows me asking what I was asked..

"Okay.."

"7 mins in heaven with Hobi, not the room use the closet." Jimin said and I look at him in shock, how dare he give me such a dare with a guy I just met.

"Go inside that closet and wait for him." Jimin keeps adding..

I reluctantly get up and go inside the closet in one of the rooms, I keep the door a little open for him to join me.

The space is so little I don't know how we will manage in here.

The door of the closet opens and he joins me, I don't look up since I am too embarrassed to face that guy in an enclosed space.

He doesn't utter a word but closes the door, we had a good distance between our bodies but since he was so tall he had to bend his upper body a little, makings our faces so close to each other that I could smell his perfume,
The scent seems quite familiar.