Past

"You lied to your mom about studying at the library.. isn't that what bad girls do...
And you know what they get..."

As soon as I say that she moves back on the sofa and asks me what movie I wanted to watch since she didn't have a come back and she lost so I suggest Ironman and we start the movie.

"How long do I have to watch this? When are your parents coming back?" I ask her pulling my legs up on the sofa getting a little more comfortable.

"Don't you like the movie?" She asks.

"I do... but I can watch it at home.
Can you atleast tell me who this person is and what's happening also who is Jia your mom mentioned her earlier." I bombard her with all the questions I had in mind hoping to get answers.

"Listen carefully c--" the bell rings cutting her sentence and ruining my hopes.

"I knew it, he is here..
Now listen to me, you're my boyfriend, follow me."
She announces as she holds my hand in hers as she drags me to the door to open it.

And guess who was at the door, it was her "Binnie Oppa"

"Hey Oppa why are you here." She asks cheerfully, why does she have to look  so happy whenever she  sees him.

"I wanted to check on you, mom told me you you're studying with someone..." He trails off as he spots me and most importantly my hand in hers.

"Who is he?" He asks looking at me up and down, he was inspecting me as if I was going to marry his daughter..
Y/n looks like the daughter.

" Oh I forgot to introduce you to my boyfriend, this is Jungkook he is in my class and Jungkook this is Changbin Oppa I've already told you about him." She introduces us to each other and says that she has told me a lot about him..
I mentally scoff.

"Hello I am Jungkook Y/n's boyfriend I've heard a lot about you." I play along, what else could I do.

"Oh! Have you?
Y/n let's go, you can complete your homework later." He said grabbing
Y/n's wrist yanking it away from my hand, I wanted to do the same and get hold of Y/n's hand but I don't do anything since I have no idea of the situation.

"Oppa I have to do it now also Kookie came all the way here to help me." I love the name.

"Okay just tell me how long will it take I'll wait, I don't even want to be there if you're not." He said barging in pushing me to the side.

"Oppa we will take some time you should go ahead, Jia would be sad if you didn't go either.." She has been trying to convince him to leave.

"I'll wait take as long as you want." And this stubborn man won't comply.

I hear Y/n let out a sigh maybe this wasn't her plan.

"Okay.." she said and moves towards the sofa to sit where he was but I hold her wrist to make her stop.

"I think we should study in your room.."

"Yes that's a great idea." She quickly agrees and without his approval or response we go upstairs.

"Is he the one?" I question Y/n as I sit in front of her on her bed, she took the headboard..
It looks comfortable she gets to rest her back while I have to sit without a support..

"No!! he is his friend and if I do this we do this he will tell his friend and." She keeps mumbling and I knew the reason.

"Stop lying Y/n just tell me the entire situation I promise you're secret is safe with me and I won't judge you.."