Chapter 28: Distraction

"Your boyfriend already paid the bill I am just here to give you this note."

He gives me a piece of paper which I open to read.

'Meet me at the schools backside.'

I quickly take my bag and run outside the restaurant I had to reach him and kill him before he gets to his desired location!

I run as fast as I could but couldn't see Jungkook at all, I reach the backside of the school and look around,he was nowhere to be seen, don't tell me he was pranking me again.

"You run really fast considering your tiny legs?'" he said panting, he arrived after me? I was so stupid I thought he must have left before me but he was actually behind me the entire time.

"Considering you height your legs seem useless,how did you even get selected for the soccer team."

"Ill show my speed at the right time, now let's go!" He said keeping his bag on the floor standing near the wall.

"Go where are you out of your mind." I say.

"In the school obviously why else would we be here." He says as if it's normal for us to climb over the wall to get into our school when it's closed and empty.

"You can go by yourself I don't want to be suspended like you." I could see on his face he was pissed when I reminded him about it.

"You're the loser remember!" He minds me but the way he said it, it didn't look like he was mentioning the game only.

"How am I supposed to climb that?" I didn't argue but try to give a few excuses to escape..
I wanted to try doing things I wasn't supposed to do but I was also scared especially after what happened with Jungkook today.

"Keep your leg on my hand and I'll give you a push." He said taking his position near the wall as he extends his forward.

"Are you out of you mind I am wearing a skirt!" I shout.

"I promise I won't look okay now come on."

"What if you do?" I said crossing my arms.

"Y/n you're all mine instead of seeing you Now I'd rather wait for a while when you would actually want me to see you." He really knows what to say.

"I am not letting you see it ever!!" I say blushing at his statement.

"It? And what's "it"....
Come on quick before anyone sees us." He was teasing me but I am glad he understood the situation.

Both of us cross the wall the school was dead silent only the guard must be here, without a word Jungkook and I go towards our classroom, he sits on his original place and so do I.

"What now?" I whisper.

"You have the diary that I gave you on your birthday? "He asks.

"Yes I always keep it with me.'

I keep the diary on the table and he takes out a pen from his bag and gives it to me.

"Here's a unicorn pen I got for you so that we could write in the diary." He said and I still remember the unicorn hairband incident during the trip, he was so upset and his concern about us not knowing each other well was genuine..

He then takes the diary to write down a few things, I try to peek but he covers it with his hand

"Now your turn here, it's our book and we are going to write in it together.."

He hands me ower the cute unicorn pen, I read what he has written and now I know he had planned this already.

'Confession: 7th August
  First kiss: 12th October
  Cheat Day: 28th January'