Fake

"What is it then I've been trying to approach you for so long but you kept disrespecting me as if I was nothing and now that you saw me crying you feel bad for me?

I hate it if someone pities me I am not a homeless dog neither is my life bad upto the point where you have to--"

"Listen to me Y/n, I know I've been a jerk but I had my reasons okay and why would I pity you, you were just crying and everyone does, I did feel bad and wanted to punch the person who caused it but not pity okay..."

I look up at him to see if he was joking..

"What was the reason then? Why have you been so rude all of a sudden..
And what's the reason you aren't being a jerk anymore."

" Y/n.. I actually called Tae last night after I dropped you at your home..
I just wanted him to check on you since you wouldn't talk to me...

And I couldn't control myself so I asked him about your relationship with Changbin...he said it's not his story to tell....

And when  I went to the washroom and I heard you saying I love you Tae and I couldn't just.."

"I just said it in a friendly way--"

"I know Tae told me that you said that because he helped to miss the trip by calling us over and I know it I am just sorry.."

"So you thought that I am some sort of girl who goes around dating boys..
Even if I do why do you care oh maybe my level is too low, you make friends with people with good reputation only."

"That's not it Y/n.." he was giving excuses and I wasn't going to accept them

"What is it then"

"I was upset.."

"Why.."

"I can't tell you that.." he was upset?? I was the one being ignored the entire time and he was upset, about a reason that he won't tell??

"Okay then I am leaving--"

"Y/n I am really sorry I'll do anything to make it up for you.."

"Anything?" I challenge him.

"Anything..wait don't ask me to do stupid stuff.. I mean my image is important to me...."

"Obviously I know that..so anything?" I ask him again.

"Yes!!"

"Be my boyfriend then.." I ask him cheerfully knowing that if he agrees it would be great.

"What?" He was shocked obviously who wouldn't be, it was so sudden, so I make it clear for him.

"Fake boyfriend just for the weekend."

"Fake..??"

"I-- actually, listen I want you to pretend to be my boyfriend for the weekend."

"You have already said that, now tell me why?" Can he not go a little easy on me

I am trying to find the best words to explain to him without sounding like a psychopath.

"You know there is this guy who has been trying to--" I was cut off in the middle of my sentence by Tae who entered the room.

"He is in love with her and doesn't want to let her go and Y/n said that she already has a boyfriend to get rid of him and you know the fun part...
she said her boyfriend's name was Jungkook." Tae helps me explain the situation to Jungkook but the way he did it, wasn't helping..

"What??!" He is even more confused now, thanks Tae!

"Don't listen to him, I'll explain this to you..
So to get rid of him..
I said I had a boyfriend and he kept insisting, he wanted to know your name just to make sure I wasn't just lying and I used your name--"

"And why did you use my name out of al--" Jungkook didn't look shocked now he had this mischievous smile on his face and I had to make sure he doesn't take things the wrong way.

"I my defence I wouldn't like to say I used your name even before I met you, it was before high school and your name is quite common.."

"I don't believe this." He said,

  I don't believe you were upset then
I wanted to say that but I didn't I kept my cam.

"I am serious, I didn't even meet you when I used that name..
That's the reason why I was so shocked when you told me your name..."

"I don't think I believe you yet."

"I don't have to prove things to you, you said you would do anything to become friends with me again so I gave you a chance if you don't want it it's fine." With that I started walking away hoping he would stop me and he did.

"Why do you have to be like this..
Okay I'll do it but..
There are rules." He said crossing his arms looking like an arrogant jerk..
He knows I am desperate and is trying to tease me.

"What rules we're not in a movie Jungkook and it's just for the weekend."

"But I still have one, I don't want anyone in school to know about this..
About us." He was serious now.

"Obviously..
Are you by any chance.. you you feel..
Do you think being with me is bad for your reputation?" I asked him that confidently but I had my fingers crossed what if he said yes..

"That's not it Y/n, you're a great girl why would it be bad for me it's just that I have personal reasons, I cannot tell you about." He said that making my heart flutter.

"Ahem Ahem.. I am here and I think I'll have to keep reminding you guys that you're pretending.."

"Stup up Tae, and why were you listening to our conversation earlier.."

"I didn't mean to interrupt but it looked like you really needed my help."

"But Y/n why don't you ask your "Oppa" isn't he your
     'sugar-- boyfriend.'.  "
he was about to say sugar daddy I know it, do I really have explain it to people...

"Jungkook, look at her face does it look like she can attract someone forget about that sugar daddy." Tae has been insulting me way too much these days.

"So.. that picture he isn't your..." He trails off hesitant to ask me about it directly.

"She has been single for her entire life."

"So have you!!" Tae reveals my secret so I do the same for him.

"Why don't you ever explain to people about that picture then untill now I really thought you are dating that man."

"I am not answerable to everyone Jungkook..
Yuna  and Tae knew about it and that's all that matters to me.."

"And now I know." He smiles at me.

" That means we're friends now." I try to befriend him.

"Boyfriend." He corrects me making me chuckle.

"Fake."

______________________________________