Chapter 6: Bald

"I what?" I shout, not mentally..
I really shout out loud.

"Y/n if you keep disturbing the class it's better you stand outside."

"I am sorry sir." I apologize but leave the classroom, I couldn't stand there and I am glad sir send me out.

I go outside the class, what am I supposed to think maybe Tae said something else and I misheard it maybe he said..

"Super baddy

Sugar candy..

Sober many..." I try my best to think about what he had said ,the correct word..

"Y/n?" Yuna came out of the class.

"You okay? You don't look... Okay."

"I-- Tae told me about this rumour-"

"Y/n.. it's okay we'll find a solution to it okay." Tae was now out of the class as well.

"Tae is it true who told you that, you came late didn't you, how do you know about it then." I keep questioning him hoping that it was all a joke.

"Y/n it was posted on the class group chat it was a picture of that guy back hugging you..
But we made them delete it.." Yuna explains the entire situation making me tear up.

"Listen Y/n I'll take care of it okay don't stress people forget about such things in a few days and you always have us." Tae tries consoling me the best he could but it didn't help one bit.

"How am I going to explain to everyone...." I say.

"Y/n listen to me--" Yuna was about to say something but bell rings indicating the class was over, so the three of us quickly stand straight and the teacher leaves the class glaring at us.

"The three of you, if I ever see you causing trouble you will be given detention and Y/n I think of you as a good student, don't change my opinion."

He leaves and I heave a sigh, how am I going to go back to class now?

"Y/n let's get inside before the next class starts..
Pretend nothing happened okay everything is just like before,
I'll take care of the rest."Yuna said.

We enter the class and I take my seat I keep quite the entire time.

Jungkook's Pov

Lunchtime

"Koook she is going to think you're bipolar or weird."Jimin said as we were now walking towards the principals office.

"And? Do I care." I say and he scoffs at my comment.

"She is definitely going to think you have some weird problem."

"What are you trying to say Jimin?"

"Firstly you snitch on them to the teacher and then you were trying to help her during submission--"

"You were listening to our conversation."

"Come on I sit behind you, think twice before talking dirty to her, I might judge you, maybe score you."

"We're in school Jimin."

" Oh right you're the "nerd" here..
You're also jealous here." He murmured the last part.

Y/n Pov

We were having lunch Yuna and Tae kept talking trying their best to divert my attention..

"Y/n you know Park Jimin, Jungkook's best friend?"

"Yes he sits behind me..
Jungkook talks to him during breaks and I've seen them together..why?"

"He is now a good friend of mine..Since we're on the same team...
You want me to do some match making." He asks with a grin..