"Nothing like them. I guess" Klaus answered before looking at Elijah.

"Well she brought us back.There is no better evidence to prove your statement than this" Elijah said before placing his hands on klaus.

"It's good to have our family back. I missed you,brother" Klaus said which made Elijah pull him for a brotherly hug.

Faith looked in her medical bag, searching for any pain killers as her head was screeching in pain

'Don't drink again Fay!' She thought to herself.

"Looking for this?" Faith turned around to see Caroline carrying a glass full of water and a tablet in her palm.

"Yes.This hurts" Faith said while taking the tablet from Caroline and chugging the whole glass of water.

She sighed and sat on the bed before looking at Caroline and said "Good morning!"

"Try good afternoon" Caroline said which made Faith lay on her bed and groan.

"I slept that much?" Faith asked in disbelief.

"You reached here at past 4am. Your brothers were so mad" Caroline said which made Faith scoff.

"That's the only thing they know. It's so irritating" Faith huff in annoyance.

 It's so irritating" Faith huff in annoyance

"Don't say that. You have no idea how much they were worried about you" Caroline said.

"Really? Ironic Because they were the one that made me pull that stupidity yesterday" Faith snapped at her.

"They are your brothers.They will scold you it's just because they love you.They were so frightened that's why they were mad at you. Comeon Fay, you are better than this" Caroline reasoned with her but Faith wasn't ready to listen any of it.