The Hands That Hurt Us- Part 17

Taehyung took a step towards Jungkook and gestured to hug him, but Jungkook stepped back again and wanted nothing to do with it. "I said don't touch me."

"Why not?" Hobi furrowed his brows.

"You lied to me. All of you." Jungkook tried to bite his bottom lip to stop it from quivering as more tears flooded out of his eyes.

"No no no. Listen," Jin started and turned to manager Shik, "Tell him this was an accident. Tell him what you did. We didn't do this to him, it was you."

Shik took a step toward Jungkook and he backed away further. Namjoon didn't ignore the fact that aside from looking angry, for a second Jungkook had looked even more terrified than he already was. He needed Jungkook to know all of this was an accident. He didn't want his youngest to be afraid of their boss now, he was hoping all of this could be cleared up quickly.

"Setting you up here was an accident. I was unaware of what I had done. Your members did not know about this, and neither did I," Shik started.

Jungkook knew Shik was a liar. All he ever did was lie. He didn't believe him. He didn't believe Shik had done this on accident, and he didn't believe that his members didn't have something to do with it.

Jungkook turned to Namjoon. "You let him do this." Namjoon's heart broke. Technically yes, he did let Shik do this. He let Shik handle setting up the appointment with no hesitation and even gave Shik the therapist list. Tears were now spilling out of Namjoon's eyes. "You're right. I did. I'm sorry."

Yoongi spoke up. "Don't blame Namjoonie. He didn't know this was going to happen. None of us knew. We never lied to you. Bunny we're all very sorry, but we didn't know."

They all stared at Jungkook hoping he'd finally accept their apology, but he continued to stand there and stare at them. He didn't care what any of them had to say right now. They could apologize all they wanted, but he didn't want to hear it because in his mind they were all lying.

Jin turned to manager Shik. "I think maybe you should go now," he gestured.

They were all very mad at their manager and figured now that they had Jungkook back, it was best if he left them alone for now.

"We need more time off," Namjoon told Shik. He wasn't asking him. He was telling him.

"You guys are already really behind schedule. You can't keep taking time off. We have things to do," Shik protested. He wasn't going to gain title as one of the top leading managers in the industry if the group was falling behind on work.

Jimin chimed in. "Right now Jungkook's health is more important than the opinions of others. Namjoon hyung is right. We are taking time off."

"At least just a few days," Namjoon suggested. He knew how behind they were, but a few days off was needed. Especially for Jungkook right now.

"Fine." Shik crossed his arms and stood there silent for a moment before stating, "I'll be going now." He could tell they were all waiting for him to leave. As he turned to leave he smiled to himself the whole way out. He was ruining Jungkook and he absolutely loved it. Now he had Jungkook even hating his own hyungs? Priceless.

"Bunny, please..." Taehyung went to hug him but Jungkook wasn't letting anyone touch him. What Taehyung wouldn't do for a hug from his maknae right now. He thought he might have lost him forever, he needed the reassurance, but realized he wasn't going to get it.

"Can we please go home already?" Hobi asked, wiping his own tears. He didn't care to stick around any longer.

Jungkook felt more sadness overtake him at the comment. He wasn't sure he really even wanted to go home with them. What is a home if it is full of people who lie to me and don't actually care about me?