The Hands That Hurt Us- Part 16

Jin frantically turned back to the receptionist. "Woah, woah, woah! Wait! A psych ward?! No no no, this is a mistake. Jungkook isn't supposed to be here, he was supposed to only have a therapy appointment. This is a mistake, get him out."

"I'm afraid I can not do that sir." The receptionist was barely even paying attention to Jin and Taehyung as she was preoccupied with something on the computer.

"Why can't you do that? He isn't supposed to be here! And what do you mean you can't release patients based upon family request? What does that mean? How do patients get out?" Jin was panicking just as much as Taehyung was at this point. Taehyung was gripping Jin's sleeve tightly hoping his hyung could somehow save their maknae.

"They must complete our program," the receptionist said.

"He isn't supposed to be in any program! He needs to be let out! He's not crazy! Him coming here was some kind of mistake. Our manager must not have realized what he was doing when signing Jungkook up for this!" Jin was yelling at this point. He didn't know a single person could make him so angry.

Taehyung decided while Jin was arguing with the receptionist he was going to look up the programs this place offered. Maybe they did offer a separate therapy program and manager Shik had just signed Jungkook up for the wrong thing. It was a pretty big building, it was bound to offer other programs.

He looked up the name of the place and had to scroll a little ways to find it, apparently it wasn't entirely that popular. He finally found the website for it and it seemed like any other medical website. The website had pictures of smiling patients and discussed mental health and talked about their therapy programs. Taehyung was confused when it didn't even mention anything about a psych ward.

He clicked on random links until he found himself on a review page for the place and started reading through them.

user_xxx: This place is a fuckin scam! Do not go there!

userx_X: If you end up here, good luck getting out. They don't release anyone for anything. There have been people trapped here for like 20 years.

user_x_x: My brother was brought here by mistake. He wasn't supposed to be admitted, yet the appointment was somehow disguised and it was actually an admittance. We had to call the police and everything to get him out, and when we finally got him back he was doped on whatever the hell experimental drugs they pump those poor people with!

userx.x: I'm pretty sure this is a place for the criminally insane.

user____x : They beat their patients for no reason. The cops have been called there so many times but claim they can't shut it down.

Taehyung wanted to throw up as he looked around the waiting room again. If these reviews were true, then they had a very big problem. He remembered the nightmare he had the other night about Jungkook going missing and never being seen again and his fear intensified. What if we can't get him back? He held his phone up to the receptionist. "Are these reviews real?"

The receptionist took a quick look. "People have their own opinions about this place."

Jin snatched Taehyung's phone to look at it. "What?! Drugs?! If you think for a second you are pumping that boy full of any weird experimental drugs you have another thing coming lady! And nobody better put a damn hand on him! What the hell is this place? How can you not release people? I want Jungkook out now or I'm calling the police!"

Taehyung leaned over the counter closer to the plexi-glass window. "How the hell can you get away with something like this?"

"We are a private organization."