Chapter thirty-eight- Kyra

"Feel the Wrath of thy who enrage my soul. Activate Mana Time spell—TIME MANA SURGE!" Kyra yelled. "You will not kill my love! I WILL KILL YOU!" Kyra sobbed. Her body moved before she could even think about it. She didn't know why, but she suddenly felt as if she couldn't keep the weight on her shoulders. She had to do it. If she wanted to be with her friends, if she wanted to be with Eve, if she wanted to be happy, then she had to chance it. She loved her friends; she wouldn't let someone as foul as the Shadow Queen eat her love. She realized that the warmness in her chest was love— love for Eve. Love for her friends. Love for Koda and Rosie, even if they could be a pain in her butt at times. In a quavering voice, she said, "W-we have two minutes. Let's do this. Together."

I was re-born in this world to save it; therefore, I have to do just that. After that, I can live happily. With Eve. With my friends.

"Yes! Together!" They all cheered.

Kyra took in a deep breath of air. She stood up and ran to Eve as quick as she could before anything, when no one was looking, she kissed Eve. "I love you, now and forever." She whispered, before unlatching the Queen's claws.

"PHANTOM! DO YOUR THING!" Kyra called, and ran away to safety with Eve in her arms (Man she's heavy! What does she EAT?!).

Phantom brought her paws to her chest and chanted her spell.

"Let the Shadows heed my call— Activate Shadow Mana Spell— Shadow Spiders!" The same spiders that had attacked Kyra and the others, surrounded the queen. The Queen comes back to her senses, and a big grin appears on her face. Kyra muscles locked up; what if this had all gone according to Queen Widow's plan?

"Oh, finally, the reinforcements are he—" She screamed as the Spiders ate her alive. The scene was extremely gruesome, so Kyra covered her eyes. When she opened them, the black cloud above their heads lifted, and all around them was a blue, cloudless, harmless sky.

"You did it! You used your powers!" Eve said happily.

"Only because you'd be dead if I didn't. My body did it by itself. And besides, I'd do anything for someone I lovft. Fey!" Eve laughed and drew back from her kiss.

"I love you too, sweetness." Eve said.

"Don't call me that!"

Alder cleared his throat.

"Sorry." Kyra and Eve said, sitting back upright.

"So, we've defeated the Queen... What next?" Alder said.

Ember raised his talon.

"Ember?" Alder called.

"How about those who don't want to do the prophecy with me can stay back and um relax with each other?" Ember asked, obviously referring to Eve and Kyra. "Raise your hand if you wish to come with me."

Ram, Alder, Terra, Kyra, Leif, Eve, Milo, Koda, Sasha, and Phantom raised their talons (and paws), while Peacock decided to stay behind, saying she just wanted to go home without any more blood.

"Well, that's mostly all of us. How about we break into groups? One half does the first half of the prophecy while the other does the other half?" Everyone agreed and split into two groups— Ember, Terra, Leif, Alder, and Sasha and Phantom and group two being Kyra, Koda, Ram, Eve, and Milo.

They said their goodbyes, and Kyra set off for the second half of the prophecy—

"Find your true self, your place, to find your glory,

Or else everyone will forget your story

Of sadness, shame, and fights that were bloody...

Find the two Mortals of Power,

Find the Scales of Kindness,

And Find the one of Eternal Hiding.

Find the one Of Possession,

Find the one Of Mind,

Or else the world will pay with a bloody killing." And Kyra felt happy about it— ready to explore the world with her love, and Koda, as well as Milo and Ram. She was herself, and she could be no other, nor would she ever dream to be. She would do anything to save the world and her friends, as long as they were always there to support her.