Chapter thirty-one (Part Two)-

We were having no luck— we still don't even know where we will be looking. I think I was better off going with Ember.

"Guys... I don't think we're getting anywhere just by waiting here," I say. Phantom shakes her head. . "Yes, but Sasha, I agree with them. Not only that, but... I think it'd be better if we waited for Ember to come back and then after that, decide whether we need to search again, or not search at all." Well, true, but... "Still, Koda is fine, so the others have to be.

"Either way, you need to trust Ember. Why would he lie about something like that? He loves her, and he'd probably do anything to get her back by his side." Well, true, but... "Again, we should just play it by ear." ...Fine. Sasha stood and sat by the fire, looking up at the stars. But... I'm alone. Completely alone in this world. Because Rio isn't in this world with me anymore. No one understands me. "But I do. Your friends do. Heck, even Rio did!" ...But that was then. Not now. "So? I still love you, they still like you, Eve and Kyra do, Milo does, probably, Koda does, Ram does, Alder does, Terra does, Ember does, I mean, did you see his face when you saw him? (After he healed you, of course...) See, everyone likes a person to some degree. Even if you say you're alone, and no one understands you, they try to. There is bound to be at least one other who understands you and likes you. Therefore, it is nearly impossible to be completely alone in the world with no one who understands you. And just because your brother died, does not mean that the world is ending. You must get over the pain, rise, and make new friends. That's how life works." Why must you listen to my— "Go to sleep." Sasha sighed and blew out the fire, curled up in a ball with Phantom in the middle, wrapped her wings around herself and Phantom, and fell asleep.