C12

You smiled slightly holding her close to you "I missed you too" you did miss her, her kind voice and gestures with second intentions, she let go of you after a bit "well I was lovely seeing you, but I presume you have a lot to catch up with them" she said looking at Luiza and Pa, pa immediately cleared his throat "ho no no, hi is all cut up with us go with her boy" you look at him, he gestured you to go wail he puts an arm gently over Luiza smiling warmly, you gave him a nod and, you felt Elena holding your hand gently and starting to pull for you to go with her.
You tow started to walk together, her hand nicely holding yours "so how is life in the castle" you looked at her " well it's not to bad, it's hard work but the ladies are nice enough" Elena gave you a smile " and have you been getting along with the maids?" You giggled a bit "they are nice, why you asking" she blushed a bit "ho no reason" it finally got you took you a bit but you finally grasp it "are you jealous?" She looked at you "me jealous, no why would I be? It's not like you spent your days with lots of other women" you laugh "ho my you are jealous" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "I already told you I'm not" you couldn't stop laughing as you tow walked to the spot had been the previous time you were together.

Once you got there you set down still laughing "why you laughing so hard?" She said "I just don't get why are you so jealous" she sigh and set against the tree "you won't believe me if I told you" you quit your laughing "what?" She held her knees to her chest "you'll laugh at me" you got a bit worried you had hurt her feelings "no no, tell me, I promise I won't laugh" she looked at you "I, I can't stop thinking of you" you stayed quiet "I think I love you, y/n" those words were heavy to you, never heard them often if you really thought about, especially as you git older, and if you thought about it, it had been long seen you had love someone in a romantic way "ho, I see" she turns to you and passed a hand on your face, her hands were soft even though she worked in the fields, she looks at your green eyes "do you love me back?" You gazed down a bit, you weren't sure of this, you thought nicely of her and enjoyed her company "I'm not sure Elena" she cupped your face gently making you look at her, she had a soft expression on her face, it was calmly and before you knew she kissed you, you pulled away a bit not sure what you were feeling, if you even felt anything for Elena in that way, even with this she put her arms around your neck gently.
You don't know why but you craved more, you initiate the kissing this time, but it wasn't love it was more of a need you felt, you missed being desired, Elena held on to you more as your kissing gets deeper her kissing you back "ho I love you y/n, I desire you" she repeated between kisses and puffs, you were rather enjoying this but in your mind you question if you ever grew to love her, would to even be allowed to stay together.

you weren't sure if you could even stay with Elena, you dedicated all of your time serving lady Dimitrescu and her daughters you wouldn't be able to come to the village much to see Elena, you even struggled to be able to simply come see Luiz and pa, you also weren't sure I lady Dimitrescu would allow it, you pulled away from the kiss "you okay?" she asked, you nod "yes, I'll just have to get going, I do not wish for me lady Dimitrescu to get upset or mad at me for me taking to long." Elena nodded and let go of you, you got up cleaning your suite to make sure if was as prestige as from the time you left the castle, you tow walk together till you reach the road that ended at the castle's "you make sure to come visit more often" she said passing a hand on your face ever so gently, you held her hand gently and place a soft kiss on it "I'll try" she smiled and kissed you again, you then left.

it didn't take you long to get to the castle but you almost got late, you got there at 12:50 you only had time to rush to the dining rom, as you got there lady Dimitrescu was already siting with her daughters, she glanced you a glare "you almost didn't made on time" you bow apologising, you hoped to sit as fare as you could from her but she was fast to point to a chair next to her. to your right set Alcina and in front of you set her lovely daughters. Alcina was slightly that you had taken this long, in her judgement she knew you could have done this task much faster then you did, but yet that was not what irritated her the must "do you have the list?" you nod, Alcina said nothing but she was still burning on the in side with rage even if she kept her prestige attitude and posture, she could smell it, the sent of another woman on you, who had dared to touch what was for her and her only, you were her servant after all, not this other woman's, you were to be a blind follower of her orders, requests, and demands, in a way she already saw you not just as an entertainment source but as also a source of curiosity, if you weren't she would have already dispose of you a long time ago, after all she is always happy to get some fresh blood for her hexcentric wines.