C5

Pa tap your shoulder "so you setting your eyes in Elena?" You let out a small laugh "sure Pa, what ever you like" the man smiled at you "come on let's go eat lunch and then you can do deliveries" you both started walking home fir lunch "but Pa I don't know the village or people that well" he smiled and looked at you "don't worry son your old man as ways to help" you sigh, it truly confused you why everyone was thinking you were a man, sure you clothes were bagy but could they be that baby?

You both entered the house and were greated by the smell of your lunch waiting for you, you smiled, it smeld delicious.
You went to your rom to set the jacket and looked your self in the mirror, the clothes were bagy indeed but if you gave it gave it a harder pull your chest was more the visible if you wanted to keep your identity a full secret and go on and about as a man you needed to solve this, you got the bandages you had in your bag and made a make shift vest that flatem your chest.
You went back to join Luiza and Pa having lunch, once you were done you got up and went to get your jacket as Pa went outside.
You went out side and Pa was there with a smal splattered on his face "hey kid you ready to go?" You nodded and he handed you a list "I have to say and help around the fields" you looked at the list "yes pa, but I don't know where this places are" he laughed "that is why I asked Elena to go with you, now go on is unpolite to live a lady waiting, dinner is as 7pm" you smiled and went out seeing Elena siting on a cottage with a horse already ready to go "good afternoon" Elena looked at you and smiled "hey y/n, I heard you needed some help" you smiled and get on the cottage "well you are right" you give her the list "okay they are all pretty simple, except for one" you made the horse star walking "really do we got to go over a mountain or something?" You asked making Elena giggle a bit "no we have to go to the castle" you looked it seemed easy enough.

You and Elena went around the village and she insisted for you to only go to the castle once everyone one in the village had their thinkings.
Eventually you were done with the village and started to go to the castle, Elena seemed nervous so you decided to make small talk "so, you seem nervous" Elena looked at you "ho, well Anita, but we just have to live the bag and live so it should be fast" you smile "what are you si scared of?" She frown a bit "I'm not scared" this made you laugh a bit "hi really?" She looks away from you seeming mad "well if you're not you're not, BOO!" She jumped and you held so she wouldn't fall, you the laugh "so much for it being scared" she was a bit mad but also started to laugh "you're a full" you smiled "I still made you laugh" she gave you a sweet smile.

After a good bit you tow got to the castle doors, you jumped out of the cottage and got the cereal bag "come on hurry, just live it there and let's go" you looked at the doors "I can't do that the snow will spoil it" Elena looked around "it's not our problem by then, let's just leave" you sigh, you wanted to get closer to the door and see if anyone would answer.
You walked to the door as Elena looked around, you nook and wait hearing fast foot steps, wail you waited you gazed up at one of the windows and saw what looked like three girls looking at you and Elena, the door opened and you saw a maid "may I help you sir" she asked nervous "yes, is to give the cereals" the maid looked around and you looked at you looked at Elena thar was shaking her head in a no motion to you "please I can't carry the bag, can you help me  bring it in" you gave her a slight smile "of course" the maid lead you in and closed the door behind you.
She lead you in the kitchen and told you to set the bag down, you started hearing laughs and giggles "it's a castel full of life I see" the maid held your hand "you must go now, fast go back the way you came" she was alarmed and in full alert so you listen and start going back as you hear a voice with so much power "maiden! Maiden where are you?" The voice equed through the castel and your body springed in to action and you started running to the door, you could hear gigels and laughter as you got to the door, you open it and ran outside closing it behind you.
You heard the voice again "maiden! There you are, was anyone here?" You try to calm your self to not make noise wail running to the cottage "maiden, why is there snow on my floors" you heard loud fast steps to the door, not really fast more like mores spaced then they should be as if they belong to something big, you ran to the cottage ordering the horse to run as you got in it.

You heard the door opene as the horse takes of "ya!ya!" You didn't dare to look back in fear who ever it was would see your face.
When you felt that you were fare enough from the castel you told the horse to slowl down "what happened?" Elena said as she looked at you worked "hum, next time we live the bag outside" you say still trying to calm down, Elena careced your face "are you okay y/n" you were fine it was just a scare, a to close of a call for your taste "I'm fine" Elena smiled and gave you a warm embrace "it's okay, I'm here" you blushed a bit and embraced her back, you then pulled away "what you say we go relax a bit some where" she looked at you "what you mean" you looked away "well it was a long day and it's still early to go home" she blushed a bit "I think I know a place we can go" you looked at her and gave her the place to ride "lead the way" she smiled and made the horse go to the calm place, there was a tree and a water fall near by the spot you tow were "it's a beautiful place" Elena smiled at you and got out of the cottage "come on let's have some fun" she smiled "what you have in mind?" You were getting out of the cottage when you were hit with a snow ball on the face and fell ass first on the ground, Elena laugh as you frown "very funny" you say getting up and throwing a snow ball at her as well, you miss making her laugh even more "that's your best?" She teased you, you run after her having the most fun you had in years.

After abit you here sitting down resting and Elena was looking at the water fall, she looked beautiful you would take a picture but you had no phone, so you get your nite book and started to sketch her in one of the pages.
As you draw you also thought about what happened in the castle, that voice was still inprinted in your brain, and the fear you saw on the maidens face, it was something you would surely have to dig farther in to.
"What you doing" you were snapped back to reality "what?" Elena laugh a bit "I was asking what were you going" you looked at your nite book "hun, nothing just drawing,  nothing mush" Elena smiled "can I see" you think for a bit "sure, it's nothing really" you gave her the note book, she stays quiet for a bit "I told you, it's nothing much"

You say going to get the notebook "no, it's amazing, ni one as ever drew me before" you smiled slightly "thanks, well we have to go back" Elena nodded and got on the cottage and you did as well, you order the horse to go and Elena set her head on your shoulder.
When you arrived she gave you your note book "I had fun" you smiled "eventhou we got the scare of our lives?" You say laughing "yes, you're very nice" Elena gave you a kiss on the chick and went home waving you good by.

(Sorry for taking more time posting, I'm back to having classes and it's difficult to manage all the things, also the drawings I'm gonna be posting are mine I'm trying to give you the best of my work.
That being said thank you for you time and I hope you like it)