C4

You smiled at Luiza, she was nice and caring to you, as she gave the blanket she sine for you to follow her, you follow her in to a smal corridor, as you walk the small corridor you look at the hanging pictures, some family photos, flowers and more.
After passing the corridor you enter a living room space "please, sit down I will get somwarm for you to eat" she left and a man came in siting at the table with you "hello there" he says to you "hello sir" you didn't knew who he was but the more polite you were the better "so you're the new helper my Luiza told me about" you nodded "well that is marvellous, you can start tomorrow, you got some nice meat on your bones" the man laugh and pock your arms that are define do to having to keep in shape for your work "thank you sir" you say giving him a slight smile "you don't have thank me" Luiza came in and set a plate of nice and warm soup along with a plate with some meat and vegetables "I see you have already meet my husband" she said smiling at him and sitting next to him, you were looking at the food in a wow expression "well go on child, eat your file" you thanked them and imidiatly started to eat, the cane of beans you had earlier was long gone and almost didn't feed you.

After you aet, Luiza and her husband walked you to what would be your bed room and you were more then happy to have a warm bed to sleep in "I don't know how to thank you" they both smiled at you "well we are more then happy to have you here" the man said "and as I said all you need to do is help us around the fields, and also on the transportation of cereals to sell" you nodded and thank them once more "well we live to rest, tomorrow be up at 6am sharp so we can start early young, hum.." he struggled a bit with his words "I'm sorry but I never asked your name" he smiled a bit embarrassed that he forgot "ho, my name is y/n" Luiza smiled and set a hand on her husbands chest "well call if you need anything" you nodded and they left with the biggest smile.
You lay on your bed taking your old looking boots out, you couldn't help but to think why there was never kids in the family photos you saw, you brushed it of and went to sleep.

You woke up early, the sun didn't rise yet, you checked the time, it was 05:30am so you got up and looked in the desert thar was in the room, in there was some fresh clothes along with a little note from Luiza, you pick up and read "To our gest, I hope they fit you child" you put on the clothes, a bottom up black shirt, you then put on the pants that were brown, a pair of black boots and to top it of a long dark brown jacket with a hood.
After you looked yourself in the mirror, you took the extra time to write some notes, once it was 05:50am you got out of the rom and walked to the rom where you aet the previous day "good morning" you said as you entered the rom, luiza was seting the table and was fast to look at you "ho good morning, wasn't expecting you to be up already" you smiled and looked around "where is..." you got cut of as she came close to you "my husband is getting ready for the day, he thought you were going to sleep in" luiza says giggling a bit making you smile "but dear you have your shirt botton up rong" you looked and in fact you had missed a bottom, you were going to fix it but luiza was faster "here let me fix it for you" she fixed your shirt then smiled kindly to you "there much better, now how many eggs would you like for breakfast" she says asshe pulled a chair for you to sit "as many as you want to give me" she laughed and went to the kitchen.
You thought it was sweet the way she showed so much care for you, deep down you knew they probably didn't had kids and having you there was like having the opportunity to live a family life.
A bit passed and luiza's husband came in "it's 6 am we should wake him up" you smiled "I'm here sir" he jumps a bit "ho, indeed you are" he smiled and set down next to you, as he did Luiza came I with breakfast for the three of you.

After breakfast you and Luiza husband went out to the fields, he handed you a scythe and held one himself  "now, I want you to be careful to not cut of  a hand or a foot" you nodded and pay attention to what he was doing "see,now you try" you smiled and did as he told you "very good, you learn fast" he joins you, after a bit you see a girl and a man coming and stop working to take a better look "what you looking at kid" Luiza's husband looks at you and laughs a bit, he then looks at the girl and man "that's Elena and her father" he waved at them and you did the same, Elena and her father wave back.
Elena stopped a bit and smiled kindly realising she didn't knew you.

It got to the middle of the morning so you and Luiza's husband decided to take a well deserced break "tirde kid" he asked jokingly "not yet sir" he laughs "you, know you  an call me Pa" you were a bit taken back "but if you have don't want to its okay, you probably have parents out there" you stayed quiet for a bit "actually I don't" he looked at you, you did gad parents but never talked or cared for each other "so, what we doing next Pa" he smiled "now we great our friends" you looked and see the Elena and her father coming to sit with you and your now Pa "good morning" both said, you waved and the girls dad and your Pa set together and talked.
"Hello I'm Elena" you jump a bit "ho, hey I'm y/n" she smiled "that a pretty name" you smiled, you had to admit she was pretty, maeby this mission wasn't going to be that bad.
Will on your break you enjoin each others company.

After you and your Pa were done picking the cereal, Elena's father came and started to talked to him as you and Elena started to put the cereal away "so are you going to stay for long?" Elena asked you "ho, well I like it here so probably yes" she smiled and set down "that's nice" a bit of a awkward silence set in "so, why are you asking for how long I'm staying" elena blushed a bit "well, you are a good looking guy, and a good worker father says that it's difficult guys like that now a days, so he told me if I had a chance to tack it" you smiled, but then you processed, had she said guy? "Well I have to get going see you" she left and you run a bit trying to catch up "hey, what did you said" she looked back wail living with her father "you are a very nice guy" she says waving at you and living, you thought of saying something but then you stopped yourself maybe this could come in your favour.