C14

Alcina called her daughters to accompany you to the cellar, on the way there you thought what could it even be, had you finally walked in to one of her traps, you were taken by the daughters trough tunnels under the castle, at first you could smell the sent of wine but once you passed hidden passage in a sculpture wall the stench of blood hit you, the daughter looked at you waiting for a reaction of some kind but they were the ones to express confusion whit your unfaced self, you were no stranger gore especially after working for the B.S.A.A for almost an year, you had seen what no man or woman would ever imagen to see, from twisted creatures, to begs of mercy, to mercy in the arms or death and most important the tormented minds of people still thinking to be alive but in fact they had been log dead.

the show of horrors in your mind came to an end once you and the daughters came to stop at the door of what you could see was a rather small room, this room was dungeon like, rock walls wet of what you hope was water, in the middle a wooden table with metal restrains and around said table a set of instruments of cutting, slicing and dicing. In this moment only tow things were crossing your mind, the first is that you would die a brutal death at the hands of this castle's mistresses or the second with if it were to be you would rather get a slow and brutal death but at least get the relief of death, your second thought was that you were about to be used as a Ginny pig just like the most people you were sent to recover wail in the B.S.A.A. that is why you wished for death because you had seen it all once not to long ago. the daughters gesture you to go in and you didn't resist at their command, as you did the door closed behind you and locked, you sit on the table no where to run now, you had you back against a wall and a sword pointed at your throat, you were simply delaying your demise, and you had a good bit of time to your self to wallow in self pity. eventually lady Dimitrescu entered the rom, she gazed at you with the jar in hand, she then looked the door behind her "I will need for you to remove your clothes" she expected an answer or a yes my lay but she got none, you had realised your fate and couldn't bare to talk you simply obeyed, you knew it was likely that you die. after your clothes were out of your body you lay on the table, you had no more fight in you and fighting Alcina was simply a waist of time, you put your hands and feet on the table and as if self activated they locked hard around your limbs. Alcina had to admit she was surprised you were this obedient "do have anything to get out of your chest?" she asked expecting no answer "if I die, I hope you are know I will hunt you till the end of times" she stayed silent in a way she understood your rage and hatred, she got her things ready and got ready to start "I would lie to you but we are passed that" with that she started to cut in to your chest skin, you contorted your face but di not gave her the satisfaction of your screams of pain you turn all that pain in to courage to gaze at her in the eyes as if saying you were never going to show her weakens, but truth be told she could se you pulling on the restrains.

after she was happy with the size of the opening on your chest she grabbed the jar of the Cadou and pulled it out of its glass enclose "it is time dear y/n" she said setting the creature on your chest "best luck to you" she set the empty jar on the working table next to you and left, as she left the creature made its way to the opening on your chest and started to slide it self in, as promised this was excruciating pain the worst you had ever felt in your life you didn't felt in control when you opened your mouth and blood curdling screams escaped you, you try to free your self any way you could, moving around pulling the retrains but nothing would ease your pain. You start to cry waiting and begging for death to finally take "KILL ME! JUST DO IT PLEASE!" you scream as your vision starts going red, the pain was so great you were crying blood. Hours passed and the pain had not ease, you had went silent not that you didn't want to scream but just couldn't anymore, you didn't had the energy you knew you were in pain but everything else had become so fogy, you found your self in a state of trance and before you knew it your life was flashing before your eyes, funny enough it felt as if you were seeing it in tow different ways part of you was reliving the best of your life but the other part showed you the worst in your life so much so that the good things weren't so good anymore and soon the good things ran out and the bad took over "I don't new you at all" the words of your brother sounded in your head "team down by infection" commands of past teams you were in also come to you "she's a liar!" it was the voice of the once head maid "please my lady it wasn't me!" it was the voice of the maid you had offered to save your skin that one time, there voices and guilt and regret, pain, saddens and shame all in your head with all the physical pain, all so great you pulled one last time on the restrains screaming to cover your ears from the voices of the dammed and from your mind and as you give that last particle of energy you felt a split.