C9

You spent all your morning with Luiza znd pa, once he calmed down you asked him to tell you if he knew any fixing techniques, he teached you how to work with electric systems and also gave you a book and some tools.
You lef back to the castle after lunch you didn't want to test your luck yet, and you also had to find a strategy to clean up if you made any mistakes, you couldn't do what had already done once, put the blame on another maid, you weren't a maid any more, also now you weren't outside all day to explain any need to rest, you did had one thing in your mind but you didn't want to do it, it betrayed who you were, if that even mattered by now, you had already betrayed your beginnings twice in your life, one cost you everything and the other hunted your thoughts, if you were honest both hunted yo, being how you falled your brother or how you lead a maid to her death to save your own skin, it was as if this actions were goths slowly but surely making an inprint on your brain, picking at your sense of guilt day by day darkening your mind, getting so bad that now you were thinking of using a person to favor you and shamefully you already knew who and to worsen it you were having the greedfull thought that if you were to play your cards rith you could take their place and finally have some what of a comfort back.

As you arrived in the castle the the head maid awaited you she clean the snow off of you and took the scarf "so was your trip usefull?" She said, you nodded and took of your jacket witch she held as well "you seem more quiet then, I know you don't talk much but this woring" you rubbed your eyes a bit "I'm just thinking that's all* she nodded, she was a serious person, she was also the personal maid of lady Dimitrescu so probably that would make her having to act more serious and show more strength, you had your plane all set in your head and a d you would need her to make it work, but for now you would stay in line.
You spent the rest of your day fixing an electric switch in the basement, the thing was more then fried, once you were finished you took a small break and decided to draw, as you did you walk the halls of the castell eventually getting to the library, you think for a bit, you were almost sure that in there could be a fixing guide, you looked around to make sure no maids were around to snitch on you, after making sure of that you walked in, the place was beautiful to you especially the round glass top that showed the sky outside, you set down looking at the shelves deciding on where to start frist.
As you were to get up you started to hear gigels, you got up and ran to the door but Daniela appeared on front of you as a swarm of flys "well well, looks like I got a visitor" you looked at her and stop yourself from running "greetings lady Daniela" she was taken back by your greeting and you cot on to her surprise, you finally understood, all the daughters were always expecting maids stopped what they were doing and run and panic and make mistakes, now having you actually talk to them was something completely new.
You smiled at daniela "may I help you?" She tilted her head "are you moking me?" She asked with a slight irritation in her voice you gave her a kind smile "not at all" you think for a bit you needed to do something fast to convince her you were being nothing but nice, you knew how temperamental she and her sisters were "well I know you are very found of being here and I need to find some books on construction, so I thought who then you to help me, if so please." She stayed silent for a bit "so you need me?" You nodded, she got away from the door and walked to a shelve.

Not to long after that she came back to you, you were now sitting drawing, she set the book on front of you "there you go makes sure to give it back" you nodded "i will" she looked at what you were drawing "what are you doing?" You looked up at her "ho it's just a simple drawing" she smiled and set on your lap "let me see servent" you were a bit taken back by this but didn't protest when she took your note book and passed the pages, you were glad your work was somewhat useful to entertain her, it was not part of your plan to befriend any of the daughters but if that helped you weren't against it plus it was nice to not have them trying to eat ypu alive.
"Servant what is this?" She pointed at a drawing you ad made of a dvd player something dated you had in your apartment to watch old movies back at the B.S.A.A "have you never seen one?" You asked, she shaked a head "can I see one?" She asked "well I don't have one here but I can try to find one" she smiled at you witch scared you a bit but you didn't show "well that's a deal, and I'll keep this from you for now" she closed your note book and got up "hey I didn't say you could keep it" you tried to get it from her but she raised her arm leaving you face to face with her "you can have it once you return my book" you looked at her then at the construction book and took it "fine but don't mess whit it and try to not get it dirty" she nodded "ill return it tomorrow" you say and leave, you heard her giggle and sit down.

You walk the corridor reading, you were going to the kitchen to call it a day, as you set on your favourite spot to slep next to the kitchens fire, you ear some one calling "y/n"  you raise your head and see the head maid "do you need anything, did something broke?" You ascked looking away from the book "no I just wanted to take that favor of yours" you sigh "now?" She frown "are you talking back?" You got up "no, I'm not, forgive me I'm just tired" she got closer to you and checked on you, if you had any cuts or things of the tipe "you need a bath" you were confused "wow, do I stink to you?" She didn't answer and pulled you in her sleeping quarters.
It wasn't a big room but it had space for a bathtub and a decent bed, much better then your spot on the floor next to the kitchens fireplace, she gave you clean clothes they looked like they were for sleeping, she then filed the tub with warm water and gave you a soap bare "wash your self" you looked at her again and then undressed to get in the bath, you pulled the screen that she had in her room to hide you and the bathtub but you still felt her eying you.

When you were done you clothe yourself and come from behind the screen, she looked you head to toe and gave you a slight smirk, she then started to walk your way "you said you would do anything if I helped you" she put a hand you your waist, you were more then aware of her intentions and she was right, you did say anything but were a bit ahead of her.
She put her arms around you got her face simply inches away from yours "what you say you pay up now" You didn't say a thing, she toke your silence as precision and went in for a kiss witch you torn your face to, still determined she kissed your neck "you don't like kissing?, thas fine" she says and you once more don't answer "how about we have a drink" she let you go went to one of her brawers pulling out a bottle of wine, you thought it was odd and you didn't trust it neither she was trying to get you drunk or she had a trick up her sleeve "yes that would be nice" she torn to you at your answer "ho so this got you to talk" she pured wine in to tow cups, you saw her doing something else to one of the cups "there we go" she moved away, you walked closer to her "I'm sorry but could you get me some water" she looked at you and nodded turning her back to you to fill up one cup of water, as she did that you switch the cups.
As she torn you also torn to her "thank you" you took the water and drink it, she gave you a gentle smile "so shall we drink our wine" she held the cup "to us" she says, you nodded and drank your wins, she down the all cup in a go and you did the same to not get her suspicious.
After this she set on the bed and gestured you to do the same, you did and imidiatly she started to do advances on you again, she got up and set on your lap torn to you, legs open, raising her dress espousing her legs, she grin at you "why don't you give them a bit of a touch" you felt your self slowly dying on the inside as you put your hands on her, she grin more and held your face forcing you to kisse her as she kissed back, you frowned your eyebrows disgusted by her actions.

30 minutes passed and she was growing Impatient, she started to grind against you but you didn't break, you thought all was lost but soon she pulled away from one of her kisses "wait.." you looked around her "I don't feel well" she got up, you clean your mouth as if you had the worst flavor on your lips, as you did this you notice the woman tha was once trying to force her self on you was on the verge of passing out "what's going on?" You got up, you truly never felt this hatred towards anyone, not even to you monsters that imprison you and had you as theyr slave.
"Maybe it was the wine" you say as you glance at her falling on her knees, she gazed at you with rage that torn in to fear, as you stared at her coldly, you had finally snapped all the negativity and this last act pushed over the edge, in fact you were smiling at her tonting her "your pathetic" you say as she passed out and you left her there not caring, she didn't matter, you didn't need her anymore.

You walked around the castle lost in your thoughts, perhaps becoming more curopted, you were done playing nice, you were no match to lady Dimitresc, but the maids were no challenge to you now, you just had to gain their trust now.