C7

You could hear your head pulsating as your eyes start to open, you moved a bit and set down your clothes felt wet and were dirty, you look around and see bares, you were in a cell, the floor was wet and it was dark around you, you couldn't tell where you were, you could tell it was probably some tipe of dungeon as you fell around and get to the wall of your cell.
After a good bit off Tring making the best of your situation you set down and come to the conclusion all you could do was wait.
You weren't sure how long but you stayed in the dark for a good bit till you started to hear gigels and laughter "you think this one will fight?" You stayed as quiet as you could controlling your breathing, you could hear your heart in your head asyou tensed up "I don't know, but mother said this one is still youthful" you look as 3 women made their way to your cell and stopped on front of the bares, now with them on front of your cell you could see them well, they were elegant but nothing major compared to the lady you had meat earlier, one was a blonde, the other was a brunette and the treeth a ginger, they were dressing the same way with black dresses with black hood they giggled, they giggled alot "hey there" the ginger said with a sadistic smile, a shiver went down your spine "ho he's scared, poor pray" they smiled sadisticaly again, you notice their mouths were dirty with blood and bits of gore, you started thinking what would be of you "come on, let's not keep mother waiting" the blonde open your cage and stabed a smal cife she had on your leg, needles to say you screamed your lungs out, and even more when one of the others did the same.

They giggled hearing you screaming in pain, you were going to hold one of their cifes they torn in to swarms of flys and started to drag you passing a big door as you out of the dungeons, they dragged by a big and lit division that you couldn't tell what it was and your trip can to an end as they pass a corridor and enterd a rom, they dropped you on the floor and you pant in pain "well, welcome to my castel" the familiar voice of the head if house Dimitrescu made you glance up imidiatly, you were meat the the sadistic smiles os her and her helpers "where the hell am I?" Yoh asked trying to move, as you did you got a cife pointed to your neck making you froze in place "silence your self you disgusting man thing" she sine something to her daughter and the bold forces you on your knees witsh makes you isse in pain, lady Dimitrescu got up from her throne like chair and walked to you, the blood forced you to extend your arm as the brunette gave it a cut, their mowas pleased and holding your hand arch gave the cut a lick and a hard suck "mmmm your something else are you" you didn't understand the situation just yet "put him up" you were going to protest but the daughters dragged you to a contraption with tow hooks "what the fuck is going on?" They held the hooks and coldly but gigly stabed them in your hands making you scream, sadly for that was not the end of it as one of the daughters pulled a leaver and you started to be pulled up.
Lady Dimitrescu walked closer to you "confortabel?" You pant in pain and tried not looking at your hands "I asked a question you stupid man thing" in a fit of pain and panic you finally took notice to this for the frist time, she keepet calling you man thing "man?" She gave you a tonting head tilt and her daughters laugh "what, not sure of what you are?" She was tonting you with a seductive tone witsh only unsettled you more "you gonnabe a delit to have" the blonde said "very jucy" said the brunette "a very tasty meal" the ginger said "meal!" You scream and started to struggle "I refuse!" You say starting thing if your hands where that usefule "ho I don't quiet care" out of her finges came out a set of five sharp claws, you gazed at the and glup with a dry throat you started to pull on your hands and moving around, as you se her claws coming your mouth spoke by it self "I'm not a man have mercy I'm not a man!" You yelled and closed your eyes ready for the five slashes, but they never came, you open your eyes and see the claws inches away from your face, the air cut in your throat, you used this to your advantage and with one last pull you manege to rip the hooks out of your hands falling down.

You were now fueld with adrenaline and tried to crawl away, but no such luck, you felt a had hold you by the neck and before you knew you were raised from the floor and were now face to face with lady Dimitrescu as she held you arch by the neck "ho maybe I underestimated you, very smart for a man thing, but if you insist on that we can have a look" you start to struggle again, as you fell one of her sharp metal like claws enter under your top clothes, you stopped moving not wanting to risk getting slashed.
You felt her claw swinging up and your top clothing fell to the ground, your bandaged chest was exposed and it was clear what you were hiding.
You got dropped on the flor, you finally breath air into your lungs, your neck was bruised and in your mouth tasted a bit of blod, you wanted to rub your neck but your hands were in no better shape, eache hand ad a hole separating your pinky and ring finger from the rest of the hand.
The girls were looking at you with hunger I their eyes "I guess a new maid would be more useful then a dead one" the daughters turn their gaze to their mother "but mother, its fresh meat" the tall woman smiled motherly impressing you slitly how a person like her would give such a meaningful smile after almost skinning you to death "my angels we have plenty of life stock live, we won't go hungry" the girls seemed satisfied.

You were dragged in to the cellar once more by the girls gladly this time not with the cifes, they put in the cell and got your hands bandaged, they then left you there but didn't leave you alone with out a warning in your eyes a but to them it was a freat "make sure to not make any mistakes" and with that they left.
You were once more alone, you once more were thinking, you had lots of things in your mind, frist you were in the worst of situations, had a very close call, then you thought about poor Luiza and Pa and then you thought if the B.S.A.A was ever going to send a rescue team, you sadly douted that.
The next day you wake up to an lady dress in a classic maid outfit, black and a white apren and very cared, she unlocked the cell gesturing you to get up, and you did surprisingly well, your legs should have been hurting to the  point of just the thought of getting up would just your brain, you didn't let the other woman pick up on your surprise, she gave you an old maid uniform for you to put on, it wasn't your cup of tea but it would have to do, the maid uniform was a long brown skirts with a long sleeved and worn down shirt, a white apron and a white hair cap, you hated it