ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ❆

Start from the beginning

Its been two months of our marriage. About my husband he is a doctor/professor in the college that i study .
Yes . He is my professor husband. The college has a college and hospital attached to it. So we are hiding our relationship from everyone as we don't want the negativity around.

See talking I didn't realised I reached my Destination. And there stood my sukh-dukh ki sathi . My best friend shivani. I went near her and realised she is in a bad mood.

"What happened?" I asked as i kept my hand on her shoulders and she leaned onto me .

"First class today is of triphati sir " she said and we both sighed.

Let me tell you one thing this triphati sir has a dushmani with us . He just scold us in his every class for silly reason and because of him yash scolds me saying I don't pay attention that's the reason triphati sir scolds me , but that's not true actually it's true but only half of it . God promise. He teaches very badly, so i try to sleep . Neend aati hai unke class mein.

Waise bhi yash doesn't let me sleep at night.( Even Yash doesn't let me sleep at night)
Ohh...helooo hellllooo
Gutter minded people. He make me complete my thieses till 10 pm and make me get up early.

And i am lazy person. I sleep like khumbkaran and he doesn't sleep. Everything about him seems so perfect. He has a particular time table for everything.

"Oh mere dream ki princess. . where are you lost?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"Nowhere just crying on my faith. "

"Itne handsome pati ke hone ke bawajood ". (Even after having such a handsome husband).

"Kutti say slowly if anyone heard us na then we are gone ."

"Ok sorry, sorry . Now let's go ".

We reached our big classroom and took our seats. After some time triphati sir entered the class . And the mahabharat began . Literally inki pehle class nahi honi chahiye i feel so sleepy, but who cares after that it's my fav professor class .

The torture was finally over after one hour and there was a ten minutes break after which my fav class started which was of my husband.

"Dekh dekh yrr ye kitna sahi dikhta hain " i heard girls talking.(look girl he looks so fine)

"I am damm sure he will have 8packs "another one spoke.

Well this is the reality. Girls drool over him but what they don't know is that ki jiski upar ye drool kar rahi hain wo mera pati hain. (On whom they are drooling is my husband) Seriously sometimes it's so frustrating. 😑
Students toh students female professors bhi nahi chorti mere pati ko . 😣

Everyone bad eye is on my husband but what can i do . Absolutely nothing.

So sighing i focused on my books. I kept my focus divided between him and my Book.

After the class i messaged him saying "i am leaving" to which he said "👌".

Shivani and i took two different auto to reach home , as our home are in different directions obviously.

I crashed on my bed . The Heaven on earth . My opps our bed .

Well our relationship is good . We talk with each other, we have a sense of comfort with each other which I didn't have with anyone in my life . As i studied in a convent school boys were out of my reach. I never talked to one and suddenly I got married to one. He understands me and helps me in studies about studies he is hell strict. He even sometimes shouts at me during class when I am not paying attention.

And he is not at all guilty about that he says it himself. I started loving him before our marriage , well i don't know about him .

Flashback:

It was first day of tanya in college. She was really excited as she was going to live her dream . After clearing neet she was really confused and in all the confusion she landed in this college. She crossed her fingers and entered with her childhood friend shivani . Unlike others she didn't have a big friend circle from the school time . She was kind of a reserved person but with her she was full jhali .

As usual in every college Even in this college senior used to do ragging but wasn't to an extreme level . She was stopped by some seniors and was dare to say i love you to the guy standing there.

She gulped and went towards him .
"Excuse me " she said and he turned.
His eyes examined her. Her black eyes , a small nose and a pink lips . Absolutely simple and perfect for him .

She closed her eyes and said "i love you, i love you. I like you a lot . Everyday you hamper my dream . I am not able to sleep because of you. " Saying this she ran away from there leaving him shocked.

She ran towards shivani and moved away from there . Upon realising he chuckled. She didn't knew he was a teacher but he knew she was a student who just got pranked by his senior.

Time passed and tanya was happy as her day was passing nicely but seems like god has different plans....

Ufff...
I hope you all LIKED it .

Well if you did then don't forget to do the following.

ʟᴏᴠᴇ
-ᴀɪᴍʟᴇss 🖤

𝟷𝟿.𝟶𝟹.𝟸𝟸