Chapter 1

*Echo Pov*

I woke up to the sound of silence, something I dread to wake up too. I felt sudden tears start to spill out of my eyes and fear growing from my chest to though out my shaking body.

"M-Marionette??" I softly cried out, hoping he was still awake.

He still had my small and breakable body tightly wrapped around his rope like arms and closely pressed his chest against me, making everything warm and cozy inside.

"M-Marionette..." I call out again, this time crying louder. "P-please be awake."

I started to wriggled around to leave his inhuman strong grip, while crying louder and louder as the dark started to take a toll on me. I flipped around on my stomach and used my hands to push myself up. Once I felt his arms break free, I heard him start to growl in his sleep. This wasn't like him, usually when the music stops he be up and ready to comfort me and turn the music back on.

"Marionette P-please wake up!" My voice came out shaking from all the tears.

His mean expression turned into a concerned and worried look. He quickly opened his eyes revealing his dark and soulless face.

"Don't cry.." He said while laying his back to the box's wall. "I'm here Sweetie.." He rewrapped his long arms around me and began to snuggle me.

I felt like a baby to him.. I'm always depending on him to take care of me. I don't think he minds, actually he embraces it.

"The music stop.." I tried to inform, without choking on tears.

"Well then, I'm going to have to turn it back on." He sounded oddly cheerful. "Because my beautiful little puppet needs to sleep.."

The thought of him leaving me alone in the dark almost paralyzed me.

"No!!" I cried and squeeze him tighter.

"Echo, I'll be back within minutes.." He is lying, I just know it.

"Please let me come with you!" I sniffed "I don't want to be alone in the dark!"

My hopes were oddly high in him letting me go with him, but he doesn't like it when I leave the box. He prefers me to stay in here and not to ever leave, but of course I convince him time to time and I'll go play with BB.

"You know your not allowed out of present box at night.." He informed me, while taking a sweet and sour tone.

I sighed in disappointment, making the tears seem to slip down my pale face faster. Marionette saw my disappointment and began to rub my head making my black hair get a little messy.

"I promise to be fast.." He said, as he released me from his arms and opened the top part of the box and stepping out.

"Please come back.." My now cold tear fell off my chin as I looked up at Marionette, who was looking down at me.

"I will sweetie.." He told me in a kind voice.

He bend over and put his deformed hand on the back of my head and gently kiss my fourhead, when he kissed me I heard a little bing sound as his glass lips touch my glass forehead(Hint hint) He returned and carefully closed the box.

I was alone in the dark with just the company of my tears. My hiccups and cries seemed louder and I started to miss Marionette's warmth. I began to rub my arms to warm myself back up. My strings that were strongly attached to my back and arms started to make loud noises as I rub my arms faster. But unfortunately I ended up giving up, I just got more long lasting goosebumps.

Every time I moved to look around, my strings made little clinging noises. I didn't mind anymore.. At least they kept me out of the silent. But they couldn't keep me away from the freezing cold..I soon found myself laying in the middle of the box and cuddling up in a circle. I don't know why, it's not like I have body warmth anymore.

I knew trying to fall back asleep would be pointless, I can't sleep without the music playing and Marionette sure dose take along time coming back.. He tells me, that bad people turn off the music and he has to go and get rid of them, so they won't come back and try to take me away from him..Lucky for me, Marionette is strong enough to make them disappear, how he gets rid of them is beyond me. I never really asked, and it still makes me curious.

I suddenly heard a sweet Melody that made my eyes heavy and my heartbeat slow. Marionette got rid of the bad person, the music starts when he is done. I couldn't help but close my eyes, my drowsiness has returned and I was ready for a deep sleep..

I heard the lid of the box open, making more cold air rush in. I couldn't stop my body from having a small cold chill. I felt the goosebumps worsen and I huddled with myself for warmth.

I felt the Marionette's arms slip under my body and lifted me off the hard floor. He didn't waste anytime putting my body back against his chest. His warmth was restore to my body, and it vanquished the cold's touch.

"I'm sorry I left you in the cold.." He whispered.

I was too sleepy to reply, so I just slightly nodded my head and let out a soft yawn. He giggles at my lazy response and started to play with my hair, my hair seemed to easily slip past his long fingers.

"The whole time while I was getting rid of the bad guy, I was thinking about you and how I should hurry to return to you.." He told me, as he continued to play with my hair..

Hearing him say that I wanted to get even more closer to him. So I tiredly climb pass his chest and laid my head on his long and wide shoulder, I wrapped my arms around him and let out another soft yawn. Marionette responded by putting his arms around the rest of my body and tightly squeezing. I probably looked like a toddler wanting to have comfort..

"Goodnight..Echo.." His voice faded as I fell back to sleep, and this time hopefully with no interruptions..

****NOTE***

Soooo how is it?? Tell me in the comments!! I'm really excited about this story!! I feel like I'll come up with good ideas as a go along to write it! Anyway thanks for reading<3 bye!!