Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Wedding Day:-

Finally The day has been arrived, for which everyone is waiting from a long time, the day when the two souls become one, and the two family will become one, but the special thing about this wedding is, it will combined not only two family but more (Lees, Kims, Parks, Jeons)......

After the both Taehyung and Mun-hwa confessed their true feelings to each other at their graduation ceremony in front of everyone, everyone was very happy and they all finalised the date of wedding which was so auspicious and soon, after that they all started preparing for their Wedding, everyone did everything together with listening and taking everyone's opinion, Moon/Mun-hwa herself designed the costume/dress for everyone including her and Taehyung too, of her family....

Moon's every oppas and unnies come for her wedding, Got7, Txt, Twice, Redvelvet, Taemin, IU, etc.....

The bride and groom are in their respective room which are specially for them and both are getting ready, well everyone are happy, and no one is sad, as they all are happy that their princess is not getting far away from them.......

Taehyung is the most happy person, as love of his life whom he love from his childhood, and because of whom he experience what the love is, how it feels when you are in love, is going to be officially his today after so much waiting and passing through many difficulties and misunderstandings, etc....

On the other hand, Mun-hwa is also very happy, as she was looking for love here and there and didn't notice, that the love which she is searching here and there is in front of her and she neglected that and because of that she also passed through difficult situation and even felt heartbreak etc, and don't understand her feelings, but at last she understands it and within time she found her true and destined love, and today she is going to become one and forever with her true love, and no one can separate them, and most importantly she stops flirting around, she just do it when she want to tease/pissed love of her life which is non another than her childhood best friend Kim Taehyung......

Mun-hwa was busy in her thoughts, but her chain of thoughts get broken when everyone except Taehyung barged inside her room.......

Everyone except Mun-hwa and Tae:- Wow our baby princess is looking so ethereal, and breathe taking. And if today is not your wedding, than we will hide you from everyone's evil eyes and not let anyone see you......

Moon:- Thankyou, and you all are looking handsome/beautiful and hot/sexy too, but still you all are so overprotective too, even on my wedding day tho........

Everyone:- Hehe, princess we can't help in it.

Moon:- Okay okay, now go and look on that alien too, is he ready already or doing some weird things or try to contact his alien friends in our wedding and most importantly if you all are present here with me and leaving him alone than that baby alien will be definitely sulking there and seated there with a pout and maybe fake crying and speaking no one love me.......

Everyone:- Yes Princess, you are right, we should go and see our taetae bear too, as today is his wedding too........

All chuckled and wink to each other,

Than, They all went to look on Taehyung.....