Chapter-4

Time skip at Sunday/Party day:-

Mun-hwa POV:-

Here I am sitting in my private plane, with dad Jong and dad sung. I am going back to Korea after 5 years, it's just for 2or3 days but my heart is beating like crazy, as I have to see their faces again. I sighed deeply. Common Moon, it's just for dadda momma and dad and mommy 's happiness and it's just for 2 or 3 days, try to ignore them and mind your own business, always be busy with others or parents or uncles or aunts.
And by thinking all this shits, I drifted to my dreamland.

Mun-hwa Pov Ended.

.

Without knowing what is waiting for her and what's gonna happen, how everything will changed, and what consequences she have to face.........

Time skip :-

Mun-hwa with Lee Jongsuk and Kim Jisung reach Korea at Evening, the couple went to hotel to leave Mun-hwa there as others except Lees know that only the both are coming to attend party as except Mun-hwa's parents no one knows that she live with the both in L.A, so after leaving Mun-hwa at the hotel the couple went to Kim Bum's house to meet them and also check the arrangements of party too.....

.
.

Black pink POV:-

It's been 5 years we don't see the face of our baby sis, she just text/call us on our birthday to wish, It's all their(bts) faults but we also make some mistakes, that's why we stop talking to them and we hate them, and we only talk them barely in front of our parents or their parents. But Jungkook always keep pestering us and about Mun-hwa, but we don't respond much and always try to ignore him, but what we will do he is also youngest after Mun-hwa and a cute bunny baby brother to us, we try to ignore him as much possible but that stubborn bunny always try to talk and close with us so,we quickly reply him as short and goes from there, leaving him behind....

In university too we make distance from them but unfortunately we have same classes as them, but we never spend a single glance to them, we always eat in our private room, if we eat in cafeteria, that bunny will come to us and we don't want to hurt him only bunny, we don't care about the rest, and we also don't want to go there because of their fangirls or we can say their slutty girlfriends, those bitches always come to us to provoke us, as everyone knows that we were their childhood best friends, so we always keep us out from there.

(Well for your information only hyung lines have girlfriends, they are playboys now, so they always play with girls, this is second reason that the bp hate them more because before incident at sometime they have crush on them more accurately their first love.)

And today is the party, we all were gather there except Mun-hwa, in these 5 years no one celebrate like this, because everyone love Mun-hwa the most as their own daughter and she is the one from which we all get together, she is the link between us,  but now link is broken, then how we will be together.
And today all guest and media will come so we have to behave like before, this is more difficult for Rose and Lisa because they have brothers, and from which they never talk like before, only talk in need or in front of parents.
As our parents are busy in their business, we always stay together in our place.
As our parents and uncles aunts don't know anything about us.. .