Chapter-28

With Moon:-

Moon:- Well I think there is no choice left for me, is any?.

Bp &got7:- Nooo.

Moon:- Well first of all I love bts hyung line as my own brothers that time, well I have difference with them now, but the feeling for them is of only of brother-sister love nothing less nothing more, I love them like my own brother, and even I didn't ever distinguished between the four as Suga oppa was my cousin brother, infact I love the four equally, and about the maknaes, well that's complicated as for real I don't see them as brother but that doesn't mean that I have crush or something, I only see them as my best friends as we four were classmate but before that we were childhood best friends soulmate crime partners, etc, in fact that shorty aka Jimin was my cousin bro tho, but we treat each other as friend more, and about that weird alien well we are more close and do weird things together and much more, so we were the best friend forever but nothing will like forever, as I hate him now not because that I love that alien in romantic way but as friendship way but he call me many things and that rascal also slap me too, well why the hell behave like that like may be I was in that pic but it doesn't come in his place to act, as he isn't my brother nor my dad or nor my boyfriend, he was my bestftiend in place of reacting like trash he have to support me console me and ask me and try to find the truth, but that shit was in love, and the people said right Love make a person blind, so he was blinded in love with that bitch, and that shorty is not less, but at least he was with one of his friend.
And about that bunny boy well he was with me, and I am the one who leave him, and he is like my twin brother or real soulmate from another mother, and most importantly that coconut head Love someone, and we share everything, so please don't jump in conclusion like that, okay understand....

Bp:- Oo, Okay, But now tell us the main reasons of yours being like that.

On bts side:-

Jin:- Well I knew it from starting, that my princess love us as her own brothers, not less not more.

Jimim &Tae:- -----------------

Hobi:- What kookie, you love someone.?

Kook:- Umm, Yeah, but I don't know if that person love me or not, so I am not telling you all.

Other:- Ooh okay.

Suga &Joon:- But now I want to know the real reasons of princess being like that...

Back to Moon:-

Moon:- Well when I went to L.A to dads, there were no one as dads train them from small, so they are able to go on mission, well infact I don't want to meet anyone as I went from heart broke and I get trust issues so I told dads to that I want to live alone, so dads let me leave in another mansion, they came to meet me there, I get admission in different school in which non of oppas and unnies were studying.
I changed Myself like but not too much, so I just go there and don't make friends and always study and as I am smart one teacher loves me.
It's only 1 month passed when I joined there, I started feel better, as I becoming normal, no one feel jealous with me they don't trouble me , they come to me when they need to ask, as a intelligent student I became President there, so I was like a professional don't make friends but talk with anyone who have problems or like just you know what president do , but my shy personality and introverted was still there...