Chapter-32

Jisung &Jongsuk:- His name is Hwang In-Yeop...
Princess told us about him, and you all know one thing, he was about to meet princess long time before, but we both stopped it.

Yeon:- What do you mean oppa?

Jongsuk:- Well as you all know Moon is a famous fashion designer and famous model, and every one are obsessed with her brand and every designs/products, he is also one of her fan, he tried many time to contact her but we didn't let princess to know about it, even he was ready to come L.A, but we said to princess that he will not come at L.A, and so she have to go to Korea, but she doesn't want that time, so by this we didn't let both of them to contact each other.....

Jonghyun:- But how it happened now?.

Jisung:- This time princess is in Korea herself, and she use every possible way to contacting to him or to his manager herself , so I think she find out that someone is making it difficult for both of them to contact, but in these two years he was busy in shooting for new drama, but after finishing when he get to know about Moon's presence, he immediately contact her, she is laughing like this from that moment because I get to know that he himself contact her and talk with her.......

Yeon:- I want to see, how he looks.

So they started to search about him on google......

Name:- Hwang In-Yeop.

Age:- 24 years.

Profession:- Actor, Model.

Relationship status:- Single.

Raessan:- Well it's hurt/hard to say, but he is handsome.

Bum&Dongwook:- But we can't let him take our princess away from us.

Jina:- Well one day she also get married tho and that's the bitter reality, like how Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa get married.

Joboah:- Yes that is right, but my main concern is that we all are mafias, and she is mafia princess too which means future Mafia Queen, and I don't want that someone use her weakness, and he is not a mafia, and for my princess safety we have to married her to a Mafia, and furthermore I don't want to let her go away from me too.

Everyone started thinking....

Heonsuk:- That's why, I think that after seeing kookie and princess, that they was very close and when we in future said them to marry each other than they will happily accepted it, but....