Chapter-3

In Korea:-

???1:- Wake up you bunny and get ready.

Bunny:- Why hyung today we have no university, let me sleep. He said while sulking.

???1:- Jeon Jungkook get your ass up, and be ready, dont forget why we are not going university today, we have meeting today with our parents and uncles and aunts.

Jungkook instantly get up and sit on his bed.

Jungkook:- That means today noonas will talk with me Hoseok hyung.

Hoseok:- Sigh. Yes kookie, now go and get ready fast.

Jungkook immediately jump from bed and started jumping like cute bunny while shouting.

Kookie:- Yes yes, today noonas will talk with me, they will not ignore me how they act in university.

While jumping like kid he went to bathroom to get ready.

Hoseok:- It's our fault why we are like this, how desperately I want to go back at the time and stop 'that incident'.
He again sigh and went from there.

.

Time skip at the meeting place:-

Here in this big ass meeting room, all parents are sitting and waiting for their children except Mr.Lee and Mrs. Lee. (Who are not part of this meeting because this meeting is for them)

The four girls come from the door and bow to their parents and uncles and aunts, at that moment seven boys also come from the door and bow to their parents, uncles and aunts.

By the way this is meeting place.

The bunny boy aka Jungkook run to the girls and tightly hug them while shouting Noonas.
And after that youngers greet elder as they are in front of their parents , uncles and aunts.

Jennie:- Can we now come to the main point, what's the purpose of this meeting, because of that we have to miss our classes.

Jin:- Wait a minute Jennie, as Uncle Lee and aunt Lee are not present here.

Mrs.Park Resan:- They will not come here as we are not tell them about this meeting as it for them.

All (Bts and Bp) frown on Mrs.Park comment.

Mrs.Min Yeon:- As you all know Suzy and Jo Bo Ah marriage anniversary is coming...(Cutted by Namjoon)

Kim Namjoon:- But aunt, mom and dad, uncle and aunt infact we all are not celebrating anything from 5 years because of.....(Cutted by Rose)