Chapter-16

Time skip at next day in morning:-

Jin, Suga, Hobi, Joon, Jisoo, Jen, Rose and Lisa all get up and get ready and went to wake their princess, yes even suga and jennie too the sleepy head of groups are wake up early and get ready just to wake their princess, and get time to talk with her,and in the way they found each other and bicker but at last they all decide to go together as their parents will see us like that and when they move far they found jimin taehyung and jungkook too, they all are also ready and they understand that they also think the same except taehyung who has been dragged by jimin and jungkook and without more bickering, they all started to walk towards their princess room, but they didn't no what shock they will get in their princess room....

Moon POV:-

I was sleeping peacefully, but I get up and sit down on own without broking my clock because I sleep at night with thought that I will not let bts and bp seeing I am like before who sleep like baby and broke my clock or get up when someone lure me with my favourite foods, I have to show them I am changed now, that's why I get up very early, and after that I take shower and change my dress, I am ready now, so I think why not let's have some fun, I remember that before coming here I choose Alex as my new toy to play, but I didn't get chance to have some fun, so I think why not now.
So I dial his number, and he pick up my phone in just two rings and bombarded me with questions.

OTP:-

Alex:- Hello Moon baby, where are you from three days, you didn't come college/university even didn't contact with me.
You know how much worried I was, is something wrong, you are good or.bla bla bla bla. ....

Moon chuckled and said:- Calm down honey, I have to go back to Korea for some reasons, so I was busy, it was some important things that's why I don't get chance to inform you.

Alex:- Ooh, that means, we will not meet each others, he sadly said.

Moon:- Don't worry honey, we will enjoy ourselves with distance relationship, and I don't think I have to be here for many days, we will be in touch darling, you know that you are my real boyfriend, I am not doing time pass with you, if you was for time pass, than I don't even call you myself to inform you honey.

Alex:- Really, I think you will be broke up with me, but I am now assured, come fast baby I am missing you very much, and I am now assured that you are really my girlfriend.

Moon:- Aww, I miss you too, okay darling, I will call you another time, I am going to eat my breakfast.

Alex:- Okay baby take care love you.

She cutted the call.

And than she turn around to find soul left bodies of bts and bp who are froze on their place with this faces.....