Chapter-26

3 months had been passed:-

In these 3 months, all parents come back and enjoyed their time with their kids and friends and again went on trips.
Moon's oppas and unnies who were in L.A, come back after their mission and become very sad after knowing that Moon went back to korea, they all video call and all cried, but jisung and jongsuk calm them down, and make them understand, so they understand, so they are now in touch with her, they always call each other and see through face time, they can't come there as Moon left, they have to study plus help jisung and jongsuk in company and most importantly in Mafia work.

And here, bp, Moon and kookie become more closed like before they was in past and more precisely more than that, well the thing is they can't change Moon back how she was before but they are get changed by Moon.

Bts hyung line try to talk with Moon but she ignore them, well jimin and tae only feel jealous, jimin is a confuse one so let him aside but he use the opportunity of their parents and tease Moon and other bp like before, so yeah they enjoyed like before in front of elders, in start it was like forced but slowly-slowly they did it naturally....

And for hyung line of bts and bp, their feelings for each other activated, bts hyung line's love for bp more increases while bp's emotions who they buried down and cover it with hate started disappearing and their love feeling starting.

Which is noticed by two persons, and these two person is non another than...

Mun-hwa and Jungkook.

So the both talk with each other, and make some plan, but for this they have to confirm it and clear something so they execute their plan smartly.....

Jungkook:- I try to ask hyungs about their feeling about noonas, but they shut me up, and tell me that I am kid, and kid doesn't poke their nose in others matter and always keep distance from love matter, and they are playboys so don't love anyone, they only know to have fun.

Moon:- Well they are true, you are such a kid.
She teased Jungkook.

Kookie:- Yah I am 1 year older than you.

Moon:- But your brain is less than of a kid.😏

Kookie:- Yaah, respect me.

Moon:- Respect you huh, its better I respect my foot.

Kookie:- --------------------

Moon:- Leave it, who tell you to ask directly huh and in front of everyone.

Kookie:- Okay, okay you tell me you are confirmed about noonas feeling.

Moon:- I am not a coconut head like you, you observed this in these months, but I know from start, well that's why I am born intelligent, I observed everything fast, you know now I am feeling guilty because of me unnies buried their feeling of love, their first crush and place it with hate, but not now, as their feeling are started now, so I will fixed it.

Kookie:- But I don't know why.?

Moon:- Because you were kid that time.

Kookie:- Oo yeah you are right., after sometimes, he realised what she said what you said huh.