Chapter-6

Mrs.Lee Jo Bo Ah:- Yes baby now remove your mask, it's been 5 years I had last seen your face.

Media:- Yes we all want to see your face and want to know the reason why are you wearing the mask.

Moon:- Okay but please don't freak out after seeing my face.

They:- Huh?

Than Mun-hwa remove her mask, and all people gasps in shock except Mun-hwa herself, Lee Jongsuk, and Kim Jisung.

All yelled in unison:- Moon.

Jisung:- Yes she is Moon, the youngest and most famous fashion designer whose designed dress or accessories all want to wear, and model of her company too.

Jongsuk:- And don't forget she is Lee Mun-hwa, future heir of Lee Industries.

All parents (of bts,bp and Moon):- We are very proud of our princess,she makes her name on her own,people knows her not because of us, but because of her talent.

Bts and bp are in shock as they always see her pics and follow her and wear her designed dresses and accessories, and they are shock as they didn't identity her, in these 5 years she is changed very much.

Bts(except jungkook) come out from their trance and started moving towards the stage or we can say towards Moon.

Moon see them coming towards her form her corner of her eyes.

Media:- Can we ask...(Cutted by Moon)

Moon:- Let's cut the cake first, we will talk later, or else our guests will be bored with our drama or family reunion.

All chuckled and went to cut the cake.

After cutting and eating cake, media come towards Moon.

Media:- Ms Moon, as we all know you 12 are childhood bestfriends and reunited after 5 years, can we take all of your pics like before as in every party you all pose.