Chapter-23

Flashback continues, but from 5 years back from present:-

It's that time when everything started to destroying.

Age of them at that time:-

Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi(Yoongi is 3 month younger than Jin):- 20 years old.

Kim Jisoo and Kim Jennie (both are twin sisters, Jennie is 13 minutes younger than Jisso):- 19 years old.

Jeon Hoseok and Kim Namjoon (Namjoon is 7 months younger than Hoseok):- 18 years old.

Park Rose and Min Lisa(Lisa is 1 and half month younger than Rose):- 17 years old.

Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung (Taehyung is 2 month younger than Jimin):- 16 years old.

Jeon Jungkook:- 15 years old.

Lee Mun-hwa:- 14 years old.

---------------------------------------------------------

There was usual day all went to their school in their limo together, as they all have sleepover at Mun-hwa's place.

In these years their relationship get more developed and closed, but some more thing started..

Jin started to loving Jisoo but didn't dare to tell to anyone neither confess to Jisoo too.

Same for Yoongi, he attracted towards Jennie as she was his type, full with swag, like to sleep, etc, but he also didn't tell anyone neither confess to Jennie too.

Hoseok also understands his feeling towards Lisa, as from childhood he want to do everything with Lisa as she is active like him and radiate positive energy, dance with him, so he get clear that he likes her as girl not as a sister, but he is scared as what others think, most importantly if Lisa think him as a brother than, so he also keep quiet but enjoy his time with her lovingly.

Well namjoon was the big brain of the group, so he confirmed his feelings that he actually love Rose, not that it just puppy love, and he also get hint about his brothers (yoongi , Hoseok, jin) also in love, but he also keep quiet, because he didn't understand girls feelings towards them...

On the another hand, girls (bp) talk in between them and tell each other that they have crush on bts hyung line, but they also scare that if they only think them of as sisters and main thing what about their parents, so they think to act as how they are before, don't show their feelings, as maknaes are there too, who didn't know anything...

Well they reach at their school, and went to their respective class.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, don't let anyone come near Mun-hwa.

At lunch break, Mun-hwa went to washroom to do her business, after doing her business, when she was coming out someone push her on the ground, and she fall, and her knee get crushed, and some more bruise occurred.