Chapter-22

So hii, my dear readers, I am going to tell you about their past now....

Flashback 19 years back:-
Which means before the birth of Mun-hwa:-

Well firstly let me tell you all some facts, which you all have to know:-

Kim Bum's Father and Lee Dongwook's father are also best friend and they are also best friend of Jo Bo Ah's father and Suzy's father too.

But Girls father live in another city, so boys and girls are unaware of that.

That's why Kim Bum and Lee Dongwook are childhood best friends as they was live in same city and most importantly they both are neighbor too.

And same situation is with Bae Suzy and Jo Bo Ah.

The all parents of bts, bp and Mun-hwa, meet each other at college, and they fall for each other.

Kim bum and lee dongwook's father want to make both as their son-in-law.

But when they get to know the both don't want this and see each other sisters as their sisters, so they don't force and they also get to know about their old friends, so they all get happy that they get daughter-in-law who are their friends daughters, and after the marriage of Kim Bum and Lee Dongwook, their sisters reveal about their relationship, and now there was no one to object as they all are nice and their friends too, so all accept their relationship.

And they all move to another city as to make their company growth along with maintaining the mafia work.

So that time all children were not see each other, except who are brother and sister and know only little about their cousin too.

But the time soon comes when they have to meet with each other.

Jo Bo Ah get pregnant with Mun-hwa, well they was married first with Kim Bum and Suzy, but have baby at last, as they don't want to rush for baby, they want to firstly stable their work.

Jo Bo Ah was seven month pregnant and was to announce her pregnancy with baby shower party, but some complications come and she gave her birth in seven months, the doctor said that they are lucky as baby is healthy and strong, as there was complications, may be their baby will lost, but it didn't happen, and doctor tell them to take extra care of the baby as it was premature baby. So on the day of baby shower party they are giving welcome party to their little princess and introducing her to everyone.

In that party when all parents are going to meet each other after long time as they only call or text each other because of work and family, and all children were going to meet each other first time and all because of the new born child which was Mun-hwa, the link, which connect bts and bp.

In the party everyone come:-

Little Taetae & Little Kookie:- Is that the new baby mom/aunty. Both point at someone.

Suzy:- No taetae and kookie, he is not the baby, he is both of your hyung, he is older than you two, he is Jiminie.

Taetae:- But he is so short, even shorter than kookie.