Chapter-30

Time skip after 2 years:-

Mun-hwa/Moon's Pov:-

I didn't believe it's been 2 years, when my bp unnies and bts hyung line oppas solved their all problems and confess each other deeds and even ask forgiveness from each other, and than become together and started their new happy journey, I mean to say new life after forgetting everything and become new persons.....

.

Well many things changed in these two years, I also resolve my problems with bts hyung line oppas, and with Jiminie pabo too, my relationship with unnies more get closed more than of our past, and about my bunny we are again the inseparable duo and also the evil maknaes, everything is good between us, but except that cold jerk, that alien is on my nerves from that incident till now, we both are not on good terms, that jerk sometimes behave like he own me, and always open his trashy mouth on wrong times, he only show that he is overprotective over me, but I hate it, well I want to fix problems with him too as I think that we all are little naive that time and did everything in the moment of impulse, but he is totally a cold arrogant jerk now, so leave him also I don't forget what he said to me and that slap, well I am not less, if he said one word than I will speak four to him, well leave that cold jerk for now, well I have two crushes now, well one is that my secret celebrity crush in some days we will work together, as he was busy in shooting for his drama, so we can't work together in these two years, and second is my secret letter one, well I don't see him tho, but after talking with him, he is like my other half who understands me more than myself.

Well I forget to tell you all that me and maknaes are in our last year of university, and unnies & oppas complete their study and take their position in their company as CEO.

And most important news, today is the wedding of our oppas and unnies, yes the four together are going to marry, and our family also accept it and are very happy with their decision, so there is no any problem....

You all will confused how the fuck this all happened, so let me take you in flashback, and you will understand how me and oppas reconcile, and also me and jiminie too, and how our parents accept their relationship, and when they purpose etc....

Flashback.....

We all get out from the club, me and bp unnies went to bp unnies mansion, as we don't want to get scold from our parents, bts went to their place, and got7 went to Jay b oppa's house, means their parents mansion...

We all change our clothes and went to sleep as we all eat enough, so we don't need to eat more, and next day was holiday, so we don't have to wake up early....

I wake up very late, and do my morning routine and went to dinning room, as I was very hungry....