Chapter-25

Next day:-

Some shuffling and whispering and sounds of flashes are coming, which makes two person groan, and shifting in their sleep.

Suzy:- Yah honey, turn off the flash.

Dongwook:- And kids stop whispering or you will wake them up.

Bum:- How cute both of them are looking.

Joboah:- Let me wake them up, as it became afternoon now, and both will be hungry as both missed their breakfast.

And other bts members are jealous, bp too, but they get chance to cuddle with their princess so they are not jealous, but want too sleep like this with them too.

Jimin and Taehyung are the most jealous one there, well taehyung is not like before too but in the heat of the Moment he also remember their childhood memories and for now he forget about the incident so he is also feeling like that and same goes for his soulmate, so both share look with each other and smirk, like the both are sharing same brain cell, so they went from there quietly and bought two bucket of cold water and before anyone stop them, they threw cold water on the both sleeping maknaes.

Jungkook and Mun-hwa both shout together....

Jungkook:- Yah shorty and alien, I will throw your all channel and Gucci products.

Mun-hwa:- Yah jackybum I will beat the shit out of you two, for throwing water on me, I will throw you two in the freaking ocean and leave you two there to become the food of sharks you idiots.

And the both hear some laughing sounds and now they open their eyes and found, everyone there.

Moon&Kookie:- How you all come here?.

Suga & Jennie:- By our car dude.

Jennie glared at Suga.

Jin & Jisso:- Enough firstly let them fresh, as they are wet now, so they may catch cold.

Now Jisso glared at Jin.

Parents:- Wow, you all are syncing, and you two we have to like some talk with you two too, so go now and do your business and come down for lunch.

Moon&Kookie:- But what about our breakfast?
The both ask confusedly.

No one speak at this times.

Dongwook:- Why not anyone answer them.?

Namjoon & Rose:- Because may be they again said in sync, see like this, yahh.

Rose glared at Namjoon.

Lisa & Hobi:- You both sleep so long and now it becomes lunch time, so come fast for having lunch.

Lisa also glare at hobi.

Jungkook and Mun-hwa, run from there to do their business.

Time skip at dinning table:-

All are present there.

Moon- How and why you all are here.?

Suzy:- Firstly we know if you two will be together, than you both play games till mid night and eventually sleep, and turn your phones off so, no one will disturb you two, and it becomes true, so we came here, and take others too as today is holiday so we all spend some time together.