Chapter-34(Last)

Moon/Mun-hwa came out from her trance and is processing everything which is happening around her..., all bts members and bp members are sitting with her on their respective seats, (when parents take the mics, hyung line of bts and bp members come down from the stage and take their seats which were placed on a big table for bts, bp and Moon/Mun-hwa), she aka Moon look at them but before she can open her mouth and ask something, media rush/come to their side and started asking many questions to them at same time....

Media 7:- Enough guys let's ask one by one, so firstly, we all want to ask you two, how you two or both are feeling after knowing the news of your getting engaged with each other today, and also about getting married to/with each other in future means after completing your degree/university/college?

Moon and Taetae both speak at the same time but different things/words.

Moon:- Shocked.

Taetae:- Happy.

Well people went confused after listening their comment...

So, Namjoon and Jennie come forward and take the matter in their hands and control everything flawlessly.....

Namjoon:- See the both are literally made for each other and both complete each other, they want to say that they both get shocked and happy at same moment.

Jennie:- Well I think its sufficient for now we all can talk with you all after completing the function, so, now give us some space so, we all can start or complete the function fastly in auspicious time....

Media:- Ooh sure....

Moon went to looking for her parents, to/for asking what's happening there, but no one give her time to speak anything, even she try to speak with bts hyung line and bp too, but they went away from her by saying that they also get to know everything now and they can't do anything now so let it happened what is happening here as there is a sentence Life goes on...., well Jiminie and Kookie and Taetae were out from there so Moon doesn't ask them, well actually maknaes were all together from starting so Moon doesn't think that they know anything about all this mess, so she went to her dads Jisung and Jongsuk to talk directly.....

Moon:- Dads we need to talk right now, it's very important.

J&J:- Sorry princess we are very busy right now, so we both can't talk with you, we will talk later with you.

Moon:- Okay than, well I am going out from here, than you all can do engagement without me, hmm.

J&J:- Noooo, princess you can't do that, right baby?.