Chapter-27

Time skip at Monday:-

Moon get up early without breaking her alarm and get ready for college/university, as she is very excited as she will meet her oppas after 3 and half months.

She get ready and wear her clothes.

Well she didn't wear any too much short and revealing type of dress, as she didn't want to get scolded by their oppas in front of everyone, as they are also very overprotective over her, but she is Moon, she can handle anyone but she thinks only for today don't want to get lecture after meeting so many days.

She get down, wishes good morning to her parents and kiss them on their cheek, in return they both kiss her on both cheek and on forehead too.

They eat their breakfast, they tease her for getting early, she whined, and after that Moon took her bike and went to college/university while her parents went to their company.

She reach there at the time, bts and bp also reach there at same time, and students started shouting their names.

Bp and kook come to Moon and hug her tightly.

Moon:- Yah leave me , are you all planning to kill me, I even don't marry my crush, huh.

Bp&kookie:- Oops sorry, and who is your crush.

Moon:- It's okay, and I will not tell you all.
She just stick her tongue out.

Kookie:- Okay leave that I will find it, but After you come back, this is the first time you wear dress which we can't feel that is too short and revealing.

Moon just round her eyes on him boringly.

Moon:- It's just for today... She further speak but cutted by high pitches voices.

???????:- Princesssss.

And she again get crushed between embrace of 3 mans.

Moon- I can't breathe.

Kookie&bp:- Yah who are you all, leave our princess, she is chocking.

???:- Yah you duffers leave my princess.

??:- Our princess hyung.

???:- Yeah yeah.

The three leave her.

Moon:- Yah you assholes, you are trying to kill me or what huh, and first of all why these two are here,I only call you 5 here not these two.