Jisung:- There are more things, that you all do not know that and even kids except Tae also do not know and have any single clue about it, so Tae continue your half spoken story....

Min Yan and Min Yeon:- Why I am feeling like that this winter bear had did something more big scandal and is hiding till now......Both mumble to themselves.....

Tae:- After exploding on Princess, I don't feel good, I try to cool my mind, and distract my mind so I went to the nearest park, and there I found Nancy and Key together, they both were talking with each other happily, than something click in my mind, but I can't able to listen them that what they both are talking as I am little away from them and both are talking in low voices so no one can hear them, but I feel that something is fishy, so I ordered my personal and loyal mans to keep an eye on them, but I don't want that anyone get hints, so I quietly started investigating things and my men were behind the two and keep an eye on them, and there in school I act like before with everyone, and I also want to contact princess but I let it be as I was very angry too and sad too, and she was also not coming school after that day so I think that she is safe and maybe very sad too, but I let like that because she is been not with Key which makes me feel good tho.

And in between the two days I also found that, the two Nancy and Key are related to some mafia peoples too, as my men saw them meeting with those mafia peoples.

But before I found every details and the relation between them and their main motives, noonas come that day and kookie also play that recording which princess collect, and we all get to know, and in last when I hear her talking, I feel like my heart get stabbed, and the ground under my feet parted away.

I feel every emotions, and from corner of my eyes I saw that the two the reason of all that mishappening and misunderstanding are quietly walking out from the school/college campus, so, I message my men to catch the both Nancy and Key and ordered to take them to my secret hideout.....

After that we all went away from there with heavy hearts that's the first time we departed away from each other and we all went on our own way without taking/giving any glance on each other, and after parting our ways from everyone I directly went to my secret place where my mans are keeping those two, I reach there and started interrogate them but they both are not opening their mouths, so I torcher them and at last the both open their mouth and speak, well both were brother and sister and their father was Onew and who was after our mafia positions and want to destroy us, so he send his son and daughter with plan to separate us, but in these years they try many things but get failed and also Key started to like Princess in reality, so the two planned that trap for us and did that to us, but princess get to know about only half truth as she didn't know that they are related to Mafia, and most importantly Onew's mans also find out that noonas also get to know about them and they ask forgiveness from princess and so they plan that pic on the next day as before bp noonas come there things all get messed, and because of my anger issues and jealousy , it get half success. And also you all know that a maid name Ms.Daisy which was so closed to our princess was the one who mess with her feelings, she was the one who manipulate her, thats why she think like that, and also she was the one who said don't tell to kookie about it and she is the one who give idea to go away from there, as Daisy was also their member and well now to the main point why the both Nancy and Key are not coming back and where are they, but for coming back one should have to be alive, as I Killed both Nancy and Key with my own hands after torturing the both mercilessly, so the both can't come back, as they are in Hell.....
He said and also smirked at the last....