Chapter 1: The Perfect Family

Chapter 1

"He's so hot..." I sighed, leaning against my locker as I looked across the hallway at Wesley Ryder.

"Eyes in your head please." Molly laughed, giving me a look. "You of all people don't need to go getting distracted by a Ryder."

I rolled my eyes, turning to put the combination into my lock.

"But that family... Whatever they put in their water, I want some." Molly teased. "When I'm in Seattle, you have to keep me updated on what they're doing."

"First of all, don't talk about leaving me, it's not happening." I gave her a look. "Second of all, I don't really feel like focusing on that family at all. I can't help that Wesley Ryder is a gorgeous human being."

"Grace... I'm leaving on Sunday." Molly sighed. "It's happening."

"Nope. Shush." I shook my head, putting my books into my locker.

I thankfully didn't have any homework this weekend. Molly and I were spending the entire day together tomorrow because she was moving on Sunday.

"Molly stop staring." I hissed at her, giving her a look.

"But like... They're perfect." Molly whined.

I followed her gaze, watching as the four Ryder brothers all stood around Mark Ryder's locker.

Logan Hamilton walked up to talk to them too, a smile on his face as he said something to Wesley. Wesley laughed at whatever Logan said, his face lighting up in an adorable way.

"Now who's staring." Molly rolled her eyes.

I quickly snapped out of it, turning back to my locker.

"Bitch alert." Molly whispered, turning to face the locker as well.

I glanced over my shoulder as Marley Ryder walked down the hallway with her best friend Nicole. The two of them were scary attractive and scary rude to anyone they didn't like.

The two of them approached the group of guys. Marley marched right in, said something to one of the twins that I could never tell apart, and gave Mark one of the dirtiest looks I'd ever seen on her.

"Come on, let's go." Molly tugged on my arm. "We have a gallon of ice-cream waiting for us at my house." Molly said, pulling me towards the door.

"We could go to the football game tonight?" I suggested.

"Uh, how about no." Molly shook her head.

"Oh come on." I sighed. "It will be fun! And maybe Wesley will see me and be all 'ooh that girls so perfect I should date her'." I laughed.

"Doubt it." Molly rolled her eyes.

"Hey! Grace!" Someone called behind me.

I turned around, my eyes widening.

Wesley Ryder was walking towards me.

Was this really happening?

"Are you going to the football game tonight?" Wesley asked curiously, a smile on his face.

"Uh, I don't know." I managed, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Yes. She's going." Molly said quickly, squeezing my arm.

Well I guess she changed her mind about our plans for today.

"Awesome, I'll see you later then." Wesley gave me a grin before jogging off to join Mark and Logan as they walked towards the doors.