23

Tw- mention of SH, tiny mention of overdose.

George woke up on the floor of the bathroom. He squinted his eyes open. He saw his hand on the floor with dozens of beads beside his hand.

He slowly got up.

He couldn't hear any movement inside his house.

He looked at his watch.

10:42am

He slept the whole night.

He remembered last night. His eyes began to fill with tears.

"Dream!" He yelled hoping that he would get up and go into the bathroom with him.

But he got no response back.

His chin quivered.

Why didn't Dream respond?

"Dream!" He yelled again.

This scared him.

He quickly got up and unlocked the bathroom door leaving.

He saw the floor completely clean with a pile of beads on the counter. All the dishes were put away and cleaned. There were no clothes scattered across the apartment.

He ran inside their bedroom "DREAM!"

Nobody except for him was in the apartment.

He ran around the house, going inside every room.

He went back inside the kitchen. Dream's phone was on the counter dead.

He started shaking.

He quickly left inside to the bathroom and took 3 anxiety meds with a bit swish of water. He felt them go down his throat as his stress grew higher and higher.

Dream left nothing behind. He cleaned the entire apartment, and just left.

George thought back to last night.

"Don't hurt yourself!" He heard through the door.
He wasn't going to hurt himself. But he knew that if he was in Dream's position on the other side of the door yelling at Dream he would be saying the exact same things. Because he knew that Dream would be hurting himself.

George started crying.

"Fuck fuck fuck."

He left the bathroom, looking inside every cabinet, inside the fridge, under the couches, under their bed. Nothing.

I texted Dream.

Me
Please come back. I love you and I know you're hurting but please. I still love you and you don't have to do this

The phone fell out of his hands by how bad George was shaking.

His vision went blurry. He fell back and his whole body hit the wall.

"Fuck."

That's the last things he said before he passed out.

Dream's POV

He walked up a tall abandoned building.

Despite it being daytime and the hundreds of people on the streets. He couldn't hear anything. It was peaceful to him.

He knew that the world would be even quieter soon.