19

Smut

About 2 months has passed since they ran away. The calls stopped along with the messages.

They spent half of their time driving around but for the past 2 weeks they've been staying in Austin Texas.

Everything was cheap there and it was an easy place to lay back and stay.

They were staying in a cheap hotel but they only used the room at night, spending the day on the road.

It was a lot more freeing then back home.

They had all the freedom they could ask for. Life was easy. They had the money for probably another year here. But that is if they were unemployed. Life would start being back to normal soon after they get little minimum wage jobs probably at McDonald's or at Whole Foods.

15$ an hour wasn't a lot but over time it would become enough. They knew their limit.

George laid on the bed starring off while Dream was out doing whatever he does.

He was bored.

He grabbed his phone and went on Instagram.

He had a dm from someone he didn't know.

Nick. Who is Nick?

He clicked on it.

Nick
Can you guys please come back. Idk what happened to Clay but he hasn't answered in so long and I need to speak to one of you. I need Clay and I know you're with him.

George just starred at the message.

He screenshotted it and send it to Dream with a question mark.

Dream was in his car trying to figure out what he wanted from Subway.

His phone dinged and he picked it up.

It was a screenshot from George.

He looked at it and slowly started tearing up.

He completely forgot about how much Sapnap cared for him. His hands shook as he placed his phone back down.

He rested his head back on the seat.

There was no clear reason to what he could tell Sapnap.

He felt bad, he really did.

He hated that stupid town but the few people in it were okay.

If he put that dm into his mind it would completely ruin his day so he deleted George's text along with the screenshot so that he wouldn't overthink that stupid text.

He didn't need to change his mind on anything.

Dream walked inside and sat beside George handing him his sub.

George unwrapped it and took a huge bite of the sandwich.

It was a peaceful silence.

"Sooo what'd you say to Nick?"

Dream looked at George with sadness "Um, I don't know. I just want to forget about him. It's better to forget about it."

George swallowed his food "Shouldn't you at least tell him goodbye?"

"It'll be a waste." Dream grabbed the remote and turned onto a random channel.

They both sat there eating while watching whatever this stupid show was.

It was about 8pm.

They were both bored sitting on their phones laying in the hotel bed.

Dream was scrolling on TikTok.