17

Idk if showering together is a nsfw thing but it isn't going to be inappropriate

I woke up.

9:38am

I looked to my right and saw George sound asleep with his phone on his stomach.

I sat there and just thought about how life will go if we really don't go back to our real home.

I'm going home Clay now fuck off

I taped George on his arm.

His eyes slowly opened and a smile met his face "Hey Dream." He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

His beautiful brown eyes. His pinkish cheeks were glowing in the light reflecting off his face. His messy brown morning hair.

"You're so beautiful George. I love you." Dream put his hand on George's cheek

"I just woke up I probably look like a mess but thank you, I love you too Dream." His cheeks blushed even more

"Want to do some illegal shit tonight?" Dream spat out

George laughed thinking Dream wasn't serious. After about 10 more seconds of Dream smiling in awkward silence George realized he wasn't joking "Oh shit your serious."

Dream kissed George's lips "We have nothing left to lose George. Why don't we just live life like restless teenagers?"

George rolled his eyes "And what exactly do you want to do that is illegal?"

Dream grinned "I don't know maybe steal some shit, drugs. Get fucking drunk and have an amazing day."

"Where do you think we can just casually get drugs from?"

They both starred at each other.

Dream reached into his pocket and grabbed his fake id "This has gotten me into clubs and bars pretty easily."

George laughed "Yes but we can only buy weed here, there's no crack that we can buy or whatever you want to get."

"George, how do you think Quackity gets his stuff?"

George looked at him confused

"George, everybody has a dealer. You just need the money for it, and we have that." Dream adjusted his position into criss cross

"Did you forget that we're not in fucking Florida anymore?" George leaned back on the wall

"Drug dealers have friends George, they've got friends everywhere. I can assure you, this will be easy."

George grinned at Dream's response.

"That was hot."

Dream bit his lip like an F-boy and closed his eyes "Well thank you."

George just starred at him "You're really fucking weird sometimes though."

"Thank you, I try to be. Not like it'll make you lose feelings." They both laughed

Don't try and follow me so fuck off and leave me alone

Dream grabbed George's hand "We should shower."

Dream dragged George off the bed and into the bathroom.

They looked at each other for a second while slowly undressing themselves.

"You're beautiful." Dream muttered

Dream turned on the water and hopped in.

Soon followed by George.