18

Drugs, alcohol and little nsfw

Dream got the alcohol and the drugs.

This was going to be a blast tonight and it would only be them two. Two boys who were unconditionally in love.

They didn't care that it was practically just around dinner time. They started shooting back beer cans and taking big sips out of the vodka bottle.

They had pulled over at an abandoned house it seemed.

And took swigs back and forth.

"Won't alcohol and coke totally fuck with us? Like this shit isn't good for you." George took another sip

"Okay but being in an abusive household fucks with you and isn't good for you either. So just fuck Life and enjoy it." Dream took the little white bag of powder out of his pocket.

His hands were shaking from fear of addiction. But doing this once won't do anything. Right?

George smashed the beer can out of his hand screaming at this boy who he barely recognizes.

He smiled and looked up at George who had a deceiving smile on his face.

Dream took out his card and formed it in a line.

He put his head down to it and snorted up the white substance.

He immediately coughed and laughed at the same time "FUCK THAT HURT!" He yelled

He sniffled his nose multiple times and his eyes teared up "It's great though." He laughed and poured more out for George to have. George nervously looked at it.

He leaned down and sniffed it up. There was at least a 10 second silence "You're dramatic that wasn't bad at all." George took another swig of vodka.

Dream rolled his eyes and grabbed George's neck throwing him into a deep kiss.

It was very fast but it turned George on so much "I fucking love you."

"I love you too dumbass. When will this stuff kick on?" Dream looked at the clock on his radio.

George squeezed his eyebrows together "Well it goes straight to the brain so, ten minutes I don't know. It doesn't last very long though from what I've heard."

"But, there's alcohol mixed with it."

"How about we just forget about that for tonight." Dream winked at him

George rolled his eyes "Whatever."

Dream drove to a random parking lot. As they arrived it was just starting to hit them.

George laughed with his eyes half lidded "Woah."

Dream looked over at him and smiled "Why are you laughing?"

George snorted his laugh "Your face is moving."

Dream smiled "Okay weirdo."

For some reason it had been well over 15 minutes and Dream didn't feel anything.

George on the other hand was on another planet.

George was laying in the back seat watching the roof.

He reached under the seat and grabbed the bottle of vodka.

Dream was laying in the front seat just listening to the music. His vision was blurry.

Then he saw George place something beside him.

Dream groggily adjusted his vision.

The bottle of 60% vodka came into his vision. He starred for a minute.

"This can not be safe." He slurred out.

George shrugged his shoulders and opened the bottle.

He took a swig of it.

Immediately making a puckered face, then handing the bottle to Dream. Who took a long gulp of the alcohol.

The car sat in a lonely parking lot.

Dream crawled back into the backseat with George. George straddled Dream and they just starred at each other. Dream smiled and kissed George.

He moved down to George's neck and removed his shirt in the process.

George woke up first. He laid shirtless on top of Dream in the back seat. No memory of last night. Aching head and a sore nose.

He got up and sat in between the two front seats.

He sat there blankly trying to remember what the hell happened.

He looked around the car. An empty bottle of vodka on the floor and on the passengers seat was a bag of white powder. They were in a parking lot.

He looked in the passenger mirror and saw multiple hickeys placed around his neck.

He assumed they didn't get farther then that.

He moved and sat in the front seat crisscrossed.

George grabbed his shirt and put it on. Then he grabbed his phone and stepped out of the car. Immediately blown up with texts and missed calls from almost everybody he had in his contacts.

He clicked on his moms texts.

He looked in the right corner 14%.

He called his mom.

First ring.

Second ring.

Third ring.

"George?"

George's heart stopped.

He didn't want to say anything.

"Hey mom." He sounded tired.

"Oh my god are you okay!? Where the fuck are you guys?!"

George turned down his volume.

"Don't worry about us. We're safe. We're okay. Take down whatever posts you have about us. There's no use."

"George, you can't fucking say that."

There was a pause.

"George..." it was his sister.

He started to tear up.

"Hi Cecilia." His voice cracked. She's the only one he missed.

"George please come back."

George's chin quivered and he bit the inside of his cheek.

He went to say something but all that came out was a little sob.

"George please. I need you." Her voice was starting to break too.

"I'm so sorry Cecilia. I love you so much. I'm safe and I'm okay." Shes always meant so much more to him then any other family member.

"I have to go now."

"No no no George don't go. I need you-" he hung up.

He took a hitched breath in. And then came the tears. He leaned against the car and just let it sink in.

He bowed his head.

He didn't want to go back because then he would just be a coward. But he wanted to get his sister out of that hell hole. She probably has to deal with the family arguing about what Grayson did wrong and why Dream chose me.

This whole thing was fucked.

He whiped away his tears and got back inside the passengers seat.

He closed his eyes and slowly drifted back to sleep.